First Bunker season - statistics

Hi everyone

I wonder if RL will share with us the first Bunker season stats - how many showdowns, chips etc. I know they kind of did so for Halloween event, but that was more like an ad-style of information. I'd love to know the kind of details behind what we've been so involved in for the past month and a half What do you all think?

Even if it's not on the table, I hope our speedy-bikey-admin can share the request with appropriate teams

timohthey's Avatar Member
    Would be interesting to know some totals for different stats. Always interesting to see what a community is capable of.

With 15 days, 1 hour left in the competition there are 413 legends. I'm guessing the season will close out with around 1500 or so. Any other guesses?

I do hope for some more specific stats, like the number of matches played, chips won, etc. Longest winning streak and loosing streak would also be fun to know. I think my max wins in a row was about 7 or 8 - I'm pretty sure some of the Trials elites have me beat by about a hundred

I think my best streak is around 30, but that was back at the start of the season before ping ponging was a thing. Now people lose matches on purpose I'm sure large streaks are rare.

1500 seems like a good bet. I had thought that there might be closer to 5000 when people first started reaching the legend leaderboard, but the rate of new legends hasn't increased quickly enough for that. I think that's mostly down to legends being able to play non-legends though.

I'd like to see how many golden tickets were gifted vs. how many were purchased.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Whitechapple Go to original post
    With 15 days, 1 hour left in the competition there are 413 legends. I'm guessing the season will close out with around 1500 or so. Any other guesses?
    I've been watching that stat for the last week or so... we get just under 20 a day. So my guess is around 650-700. Unless something speeds things up (which could happen with and end-of-season panic) I would be really surprised if it passed 900.

Latest IOS PvP LB stats

Underground Slopes 51528 (total number of IOS PvPers)
    Abandoned Mine 36566
    Unstable Tunnel 26764
    Processing Center 20255 (only 2/5 of all players make this this far!)
    Cave Crossing 14311
    Forbidden Path 8049
    Delivery Line 3874
    Crystal Kingdom 1496
    Smelting Pots 299 (Chip-hungry PvPers only from this point on)
    Nightmare Grotto 57
    Explosive Storage 23
    Minecart Dump has 15 (thanks timohthey!)
    Wrecked Tracks has 10
    The Shaft has 8

Interesting, Android has 30 people on explosive storage. So more than IOS!

Originally Posted by Flippant9 Go to original post
    that has different reasoning behind it...

Originally Posted by Flippant9 Go to original post
    There was another stat that showed Android also had slightly more people who have started Tier 3 tracks than IOS had too. . .even though Android in general has significantly fewer people who have started the game. I guess the dedicated Android bunch doesnt lose interest (or get distracted) quite as much as average IOS player.

On iOS:

Minecart Dump has 15
    Wrecked Tracks has 10
    The Shaft has 8

How about these stats:

The total cost of all the levels is 222,700 chips. Half of that, 111,350, will buy you every level up to, and including, Minecart Dump with 18,650 chips towards Wrecked Tracks. So until you get to that point you aren't even half done with the cave. A quarter of the total amount is 55,675 which will get you to Nightmare Grotto with 475 chips to Explosive Storage. Currently only 57 people have made it at least 25% through the cave. Gotta love those ever increasing prices

I think some general stats would be nice. I always liked games where you could see community stats, or at least some lifetime personal stats, just to see the range of what you'd accomplished.