MaTiSpOrT's Avatar Senior Member
    Not sure if this is the correct place but anyways.
    What about those -x faults runs on PvP? well actually there are two different problems regardin to people modifing faults and/or the timer.
    I managed to get an "Anti Cheating" way for my Android game. It's really simple but effective. So now I know is possible fix it, just hope RL developers find a proper way to fix it asap!

llDumptruckll's Avatar RedLynx Moderator
    Hey Everybody!

The OP has been updated! Please look over it and let me know if there is any corrections or anything else that I missed. It's also organized in a way to help better classify the issue and what it pertains to and to make sure things don't get overlooked.

The OP will be kept up-to-date. It will be your Best Resource for getting Information about the game, to the Developers. And as mentioned before, this will also be the place to check for any responses from the Developers themselves!

Hope this really helps everyone out, across the board!

Thanks for Everyone's help on this too. Couldn't have done it without you all (well I could have, it just would've taken longer). Its everyone's support for each during this, that the Community's growing stronger as a result!

Keep up the Great work Everyone! We Are Making a Difference!

My Very Best to Everyone,

-Dumptruck

iStriide's Avatar Senior Member
    One hour into a showdown and a guy already has over 300 chips? How does that happen?

50 Golden Tickets lost starting new showdowns. This multiplayer is almost as bad as Fusions.

I have a problem on android where I have completed all the challenges for a couple outfits and none of the pieces of clothing are unlocking.Is this a known bug?

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ViceCityStalker Go to original post
    I have a problem on android where I have completed all the challenges for a couple outfits and none of the pieces of clothing are unlocking.Is this a known bug?
    Not a bug if I understand you correctly. Once you meet the challenges, the gem price for each outfit piece has been REDUCED to a relatively small amount (compared to the astronomical price it was before, anyway) Its never going to be free; you must select the outfit piece and cough up the gems for each one still (10-50 gems each usually).

If thats not your issue, then please provide a picture to be clearer whats going on.

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    Not a bug if I understand you correctly. Once you meet the challenges, the gem price for each outfit piece has been REDUCED to a relatively small amount (compared to the astronomical price it was before, anyway) Its never going to be free; you must select the outfit piece and cough up the gems for each one still (10-50 gems each usually).

If thats not your issue, then please provide a picture to be clearer whats going on.
    Lol okay thats my bad I thought they unlocked sans gems thanks for clearing that up man I thought my game was broken

Another 20 Golden Tickets ate by the terrible coders at Redlynx. This is ridiculous. Redlynx really doesn't want me playing their games.

Edit: And another 20 golden tickets are gone. I'm done with the Bunker until next season. Also it's really annoying that everyone I go against has maxed out bikes. Making it really hard to get rank 1.

ANBA - Glitching opponent? (Rock Wall)

Hi,

In "Checksum Challenge", against ANBA, on "Rock Wall", "mt236951" somehow glitches down through a wooden plank that later breaks when you yourself ride over it and around a loop the loop. Is this correct? Is this a known glitch/problem?

Do I simply need to upgrade my bikes a lot more? ( I am fairly new to the game on Android )

thanks,
    Sabre.

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    If you go fast enough you can get near the explosive barrels before the loop. This makes the plank explode creating a quicker route.