ANBA - no opponent on "Night Life"

Hi guys,

I sent in a report for the issue below via the game on the phone, but I've not heard anything at all for quite a while and haven't been sent a support ticket so I thought I should post here.

Problem:
    I get no opponent on ANBA when it loads a particular level:
    "Swamp Thing" - Blocks Repaired 19/21
    Beat in Night Life (I think it used to say an opponent's name after "Beat ", but it's now empty. I recently lost all progress and had to reinstall the game, thankfully after a while the game allowed me to get the cloud save).

When it happened:
    I believe the problem occurred when a second game type was forced onto that same level. It may have been the ghost character. I think the "conflict" was won code-side by the latter, overwriting the existence of ANBA on that level.

I'm using an Android Moto G phone.
    Could someone provide me with a reply or support ticket or what have you so I can provide my Uplay acc name and email address?

thanks in advance,
    Sabre.

Cache fills up

I run frontier on a galaxy s4+ i9506, and about every 2 weeks frontier fills up 6gb of cache. Pretty annoying having to clear it manually

Here's a problem I noticed with Chips you (should) get for starting a new showdown immediately after completing another one. When I have two completed showdowns and I'm getting the result for the first one it tells me I can get chips for starting a new one. I start a new one. The result of the second showdown immediately comes up with the same message about the chips. I start a new one. In the first of the new matches I will have the chips but the second starts with zero chips. I've lost quite a few chips this way (unless the missing one's were added to the other match, didn't check this)

Playing on a HTC One.

Edit: yes, xitooner is right. Ran in to the same situation this morning and checked the first match's chips. The missing ones were added there. So it's less of a problem, only confusing.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by yjgalla Go to original post
    . I've lost quite a few chips this way (unless the missing one's were added to the other match, didn't check this)
    I play IOS, and I've seen the "bonus" chips from multiple matches added together into a single match before, leaving the other new ones with zero. It doesnt happen all the time, but I suspect it will happen if you start multiple showdowns like this before the 1st showdown has found a matching opponent. . .and so it puts all that accumulated chips prior to that in the first showdown matched.

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    and so it puts all that accumulated chips prior to that in the first showdown matched.
    Yes, you're right. I edited that.

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    I've been trying to buy the Cornelius outfit but every time I click one of the items to buy it, the whole game locks-up and freezes completely and the only thing I can do is to press the home key on phone to minimise the game then force close the game manually and re-load the game !!

I done this a few times to try and buy each part of the outfit but it gave me the same effect each time !!

So basically I can't buy / get the Cornelius outfit !!

I hope someone from RL or Ubi can look into this for me and get it fixed A.S.A.P please, as I'd like to take advantage of the tiny discount it offers in the PvP Chip Store soon !!

Random Tank Size Upgrades

I'm not sure if this has been covered or is indeed a glitch. . Read as much as possible. .

I seem to get random tank size ugrades when levelling up. I'm level 41 with a 49 tank.

A friend on ios is the same level and about 57 without buying extra upgrades.

I received one +1 increase in the last 5 or so levels..

Bugs me..

upgrade

The bike upgrade is longer then it should be i am on the tango and it needs 177 hr now 142 hr and its only on the 3 upgrade i am hoping it resets for the next one.

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Unfortunately, I've found another 'Freezing Glitch' which Crashes the game.....

If I'm on the Track Map Screen and I click on what looks like a little 'Bag Icon' at the top-middle of the screen to open the 'Crafting' and 'Bonus Items' Menu.....Whenever I click on a 'Magnet' (Coin Doubler) it Locks-Up and Completely Freezes the Whole Game then the only thing I can do is press the 'Home' button on my phone then Force Close and Re-Load the game !!??

I've only found the 'Magnet' Freeze when trying to activate it via the little 'Bag Icon' while on the Map Screen so-far, I've tried a few other places and they worked as normal but I haven't tried every place of activation, so there might be others !?

It's the same type of Freeze Crash that everyone is getting when trying to buy a new outfit at the moment !! (Which 'sanymas' has found a work around for, but normal purchase still Freeze and Crash the game, so it hasn't been fixed yet)

It's a bit of a weird and unique one so I thought I'd post about it to let RedLynx and all my fellow Riders know ok !?!?

Hopefully they can get these 'Freezing Glitches' sorted for us SOON as well as Recalculating the Leader Boards !!

!! Hope this Helps !!

Freeze when buying outfits

Originally Posted by FatalDragon69 Go to original post
    I've been trying to buy the Cornelius outfit but every time I click one of the items to buy it, the whole game locks-up and freezes completely and the only thing I can do is to press the home key on phone to minimise the game then force close the game manually and re-load the game !!

I done this a few times to try and buy each part of the outfit but it gave me the same effect each time !!
    I have had the same problem, I am trying to buy the goon and knight - any ways to get around this?

*I have just found that I can buy the items if I go into 'Customize outfit', rather than just browwing the outfits.