New friends do not show up in the game.

bp7714's Avatar Junior Member
    I cannot get the Yeti fur missions. The old man in the saloon only tells me to complete Dark Machine. Therefor I cannot get the new outfit required to race the new tracks, which also means I cannot get the new bike skins from finishing in the top 30%. Any fixes for this issue or am I screwed since I can't finish Dark Machine?

Originally Posted by bp7714 Go to original post
    I cannot get the Yeti fur missions. The old man in the saloon only tells me to complete Dark Machine. Therefor I cannot get the new outfit required to race the new tracks, which also means I cannot get the new bike skins from finishing in the top 30%. Any fixes for this issue or am I screwed since I can't finish Dark Machine?
    bp7714, i feel for you, i had exactly the same issue, support ticket logged with absolutely no response. the old guy was tellling me to finish dark machine and this was obviosuly preventing the yeti fur missions from displaying.
    i had alwasy been able to get to the last ramp but then could never make the hop across teh last gap. I set aside some time because it was making me so angry that everything else was effectively on hold. i actually got it on my third attempt so i was pretty chuffed, to say the least. at that point the yeti fur missions appeared and eveyrhting was as it should be.
    do a search on youtube, there is a video showing a ride-through and it gives a good idea of what you need to do for the final hop, hope that helps

Lost progress and in app purchases! !!

I logged in to my game trials frontier for android, and found that my game was restarted.the server and my uplay account was missing my progress as well. I lost over 50 or more hours of progress and most importantly; i lost my in game purchases with my real money. I loved the game and play every day but now i fell like i have been robed of time and money can someone please give me a answer.

bp7714's Avatar Junior Member
    Moofecker...thanks for the feedback and advice. Shame you/we could not get a response from developers on this oversight. If I am unable to complete DM then I don't get much out of Frostpocolypse, just the first 4 tracks.

noobaroniNcheez's Avatar Senior Member
    Judging by the latest reviews on the play store, it's a pretty large issue and you may be aware already but I'm going to mention it here as well..

Game is broken. Opened game, gets to 100% on verify download, exits back to homescreen. Checked for an update, downloaded the newest and still have the same issue.

Hoping I don't lose all my stats when/if it ever gets fixed.

*Edit - Phone is HTC One M8. Still not working at all. Playstore says version 3.2.3
    Downloaded and works fine on my Nexus 7 2013 tablet but I get no option to log in to Uplay after playing the intro missions. Deleting and reinstalling is not helping.

Originally Posted by noobaroniNcheez Go to original post
    I get no option to log in to Uplay after playing the intro missions.
    That got me too recently... You have to do two missions in the saloon now. Then the Uplay button shows up.

Bag, apocalypse

I do not get in the paint award for the second round of the apocalypse , but was in the top 0.4 percent

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Не получил в награду краску за второй тур апокалипсиса, хотя находился в топ 0.4 процента

Bike paint not rewarded

Hello, I found out that I didn't get the new frozen paint job for the Jackal even though I was in the top 0.4%

Originally Posted by yjgalla Go to original post
    That got me too recently... You have to do two missions in the saloon now. Then the Uplay button shows up.
    Thanks for that. I was just about to complain about that until I saw your response. After playing two levels, there was the "Wifi disabled" logo on top which activated Uplay when I clicked on it. Everything is synced up now.