IBlubbiI's Avatar Member
    Bunker is freezing in a blacked out window.
    I guess that is caused by some showdowns only lasting 7 minutes and ending earlier than the others, so if a showdown that is not on the top of your showdown list (so offscreen) ends earlier than the others you can`t do anything in the bunker anymore because its waiting for you to recieve your rewards.

If this doesnt get fixed immediatly i will loose around 12 showdowns.

Originally Posted by puddinsworld Go to original post
    Has anyone else found that they cannot get credit for the squirrel costume legs for gifts given? I have got the gem reductions for gifts given to various numbers of friends but my gifting tally to get his legs is stuck at zero and won't move.... Not that I am desperate to get it (still using gems for respins and slot machine when tracks come up!) but it looks weird....
    Same here!

Sandholm's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by IBlubbiI Go to original post
    Bunker is freezing in a blacked out window.
    I guess that is caused by some showdowns only lasting 7 minutes and ending earlier than the others, so if a showdown that is not on the top of your showdown list (so offscreen) ends earlier than the others you can`t do anything in the bunker anymore because its waiting for you to recieve your rewards.

If this doesnt get fixed immediatly i will loose around 12 showdowns.
    Lol. i didn't get legend because of some weird bug where i wasn't able to connect to the bunker or gifts. and still not able to. Haven't seen any reply from any devs or emlpoyees. probably just gonna end up with not playing it anymore since i can't download my profile from ubi anymore either. so stuck with a level 1 on frontier.....

flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CagBall Go to original post
    Recently, but only occasionally, if Frontier is running people are unable to call me. Many times people have been unable to get through to me and I've deduced that these occasions have all been when I've been playing Frontier. On a different note, I was in the middle of a phone call and received a gift notification which promptly ended the call.

This is getting quite annoying actually.

Phone: Galaxy S5
    TF Version: 3.1.0
    Good to you raised this issue, I have been strugling with this a some time already.
    My frontier craches immediadidly when receiving a call.
    And now i recall, wife trying to get hold of me few times and told I that my cellphone could not reach.

Phone: Galaxy S4 mini

flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    Just noticed another bug, Application notices switches automatically on, after phone restart.
    REALLY ANNOYING, but thankfully the fix to turn them back off is quite simple.

Phone: Galaxy S4 mini

llDumptruckll's Avatar RedLynx Moderator
    I've got this put in my report to Support.

Originally Posted by ballin_bc Go to original post
    I have just opened my game to find that all of my data has apparently been lost or deleted. My game is starting from the beginning again and i have no idea why. I have put a lot of time and a bit of money in this game and i will be very upset if there is no way to fix this.
    I didn't "lose" my data out of nothing, but I have completely lost the data on my device after doing a cache/data wipe to try to solve some issues my Nexus 7 was having. Even though I have authenticated to Uplay, I never get prompted to download my character data from the server. How long as this been going on? The last time I saw the leaderboard, I was ranked something like 1,650th globally and I've made even more progress since then. I'll be really upset if all of the advancement and bike upgrades I've made in the past few weeks are gone. I might as well not play it at all now.

MaTiSpOrT's Avatar Senior Member
    Played Coaster Canyon and improved it but something went wrong as you can see on the picture. The new score is registered on the LB but it´s not on my device.

Boton acelerador

Ante todo muchas gracias por Éste magnÍfico juego. He leÍdo que somos bastantes los que tenemos el problema de que el botÓn del acelerador no funciona correctamente, eso hace perder muchas de las batallas porque la moto se queda parada. A mi me pasa siempre a veces nada mas empezar el juego a veces cuando llevo un rato jugando y siempre con el dispositivo desconectado de la corriente. Porfavor arreglen Éste error que es lo Único que hace que un juego tan adictivo, deje de serlo.

MaTiSpOrT's Avatar Senior Member
    Hola mrkolet!!

I'm going to make a quick translation, basically he said:

Thanks for such a great game.
    He is also having the non-responsive buttons problem.
    And.. that things like this are the things that makes an addictive game, stop being it.