justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Game speed issues. Could be device related, but I have talked to several people who have the same problem. Certain tracks will speed up and slow down as I am racing, making it almost impossible to set a quality time. This has always been an issue, every update seems to fix some tracks and make others worse. I used to get very frustrated during ANBA quests, but it's even MORE frustrating in the bunker. For example, try getting a platinum against a top 100 player on BALANCE AVENUE when the game randomly speeds up to 2x speed and then slows back down 2-3 times during the track.

Also, recently the game has been overheating my phone more than usual. Usually I could play for a half hour or more before it happens, now it is within 5 minutes of loading the game. The overheating could be related to the game speed issues, but this is the only app on my phone that causes either to occur.

Sl1mboy84_T3F's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    Also, recently the game has been overheating my phone more than usual. Usually I could play for a half hour or more before it happens, now it is within 5 minutes of loading the game. The overheating could be related to the game speed issues, but this is the only app on my phone that causes either to occur.
    Exactly the same... Before my phone used to overheat and control stop when it was charging but now it's always doing it.
    The overheat is really really important makes my phone completly freezing. Worried for his health

Very mad and worried

I have just opened my game to find that all of my data has apparently been lost or deleted. My game is starting from the beginning again and i have no idea why. I have put a lot of time and a bit of money in this game and i will be very upset if there is no way to fix this.

Fevves's Avatar Senior Member
    Heating up quite a bit thus causing the CPU thermal throttling... This yields freezes and/or it lags the game to the point it's unplayable - throttle/break and accelerator combos are weird when this occurs. Specially NOT nice when you're in the last 30 minutes of the showdown...

Guess we all have the same (induced) "bug" with the latest version.

Hello..
    My problem is that i cannot get the 3rd blueprint for the jackal...i have complete all available missions and have gold on all tracks...the only available mission is puzzlepieces and sledge tells me that i need to look at tracks on the world maps to find missing blueprint pieces...

k2nph's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi players & RL.
    firstly thanks for a really solid game, been racing like i was on HD & EVO & after feeling totally dejected by fusion 360 (i understand all the old excuses, well most of them anyway)
    It is simply great to have classic RL trials wherever i am, not sure my work feel that way but hey its trials!
    So thanks RL, apart from touch controls its great.

Since the last update, im having an issue with the accelerator button either, cutting out (mid press) or not working at all.
    This problem only exists if i play my galaxy note3, with the samsung logo on the left, if i spin my phone round, its good all the time.

Also i pay a ticket to race a showdown, the race starts but the bike wont move, smoke leaves the exhaust when accelerator is pressed but no movement.
    the ticket has still been used though.

Neither are major problems & game is way too good to be spoilt by a few glitches but thought you should know.
    well done RL top handheld game. *clappingsmilie

possible glitch.

when you have more than your max fuel (ie, 60/50 due to 10 friends gifts), winning fuel on the slot machine resets this back to 50/50. pretty annoying when you are saving up fuel from gifts to spam the slot machine for tracks.

Ranking distorted

You should update the standings eliminating time obtained clearly with the tricks. it's a shame

Has anyone else found that they cannot get credit for the squirrel costume legs for gifts given? I have got the gem reductions for gifts given to various numbers of friends but my gifting tally to get his legs is stuck at zero and won't move.... Not that I am desperate to get it (still using gems for respins and slot machine when tracks come up!) but it looks weird....

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member

Game disables phone calls.

Recently, but only occasionally, if Frontier is running people are unable to call me. Many times people have been unable to get through to me and I've deduced that these occasions have all been when I've been playing Frontier. On a different note, I was in the middle of a phone call and received a gift notification which promptly ended the call.

This is getting quite annoying actually.

Phone: Galaxy S5
    TF Version: 3.1.0