Originally Posted by CagBall Go to original post
    If you go fast enough you can get near the explosive barrels before the loop. This makes the plank explode creating a quicker route.
    Thanks! I shall give that a go.

EDIT: Yep that worked, cheers!

CagBall's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by llll Sabre llll Go to original post
    Thanks! I shall give that a go.

EDIT: Yep that worked, cheers!
    Glad to hear it!

"Do 5 frontflips in Night Life" (and beat Cassidy)

Well, I finished the track with 0 flips and still completed the mission.
    The flip counter filled up as soon as the race started.

Maybe this was caused by a Daily Prospect mission requiring a gold medal on the same track?

Glitch!!!!!!!!!

The new popup showing how many ranks you have upped after getting a new score is cool. But if you press the arrow mark button at the right bottom , it skips the loot wheel . This results in loosing the loot wheel earnings
    But it does not do so if the cross mark at right top corner is pressed or if it is left alone to do its thing.

Edit : The button should be pressed at the right time , just after it completes showing ranks upped in global leaderboards and before the popup closes

No golden tickets after Slotz win

Hello,
    I just won 6 golden tickets playing slotz and they weren't added to my total (which is 2)
    Are they slow in coming, or just not coming?

Update:
    New 24-hour prize period started, I won 3 golden tickets in slotz, and they appeared in the bunker right away.
    Is this a bug with only the 6-lot of golden tickets perhaps? Or was I just unlucky.

I dont know if this a known bug or not but the Flaming freeway in the newer version is showing that i require 31s for a gold medal with one crash allowed. But in the older version it was 26s wi 0 crashes. After i competed in the newer version (which was pretty easy) it still shows as silver medal in the map.

I have a screenshot of it which i could'nt post , ill get that to you guys when i can.

Can't download game at all on Samsung galaxy S1

Hello,

this one seems a bit strange and i cannot prove it by sreenshots 100 %.
    My PvP Oponent restarts several times at several checkpoints (the screenshot shows him hanging, so the next step is the new start at the last checkpoint...).
    At the end, he got a bad time with zero fails (upper left corner)! WTF?

Is this a new known cheat with the last update?

Greetings David

Sl1mboy84_T3F's Avatar Member
    Zudina achievement bug

One of them is to earn 475 chips in one showdown, which i did but this achievement is not considered..

Will not give 5 gems for a new mission, i have to wait 12hours

llDumptruckll's Avatar RedLynx Moderator
    Originally Posted by Sl1mboy84 Go to original post
    Zudina achievement bug

One of them is to earn 475 chips in one showdown, which i did but this achievement is not considered..

Will not give 5 gems for a new mission, i have to wait 12hours
    Hi Slim,

I do want to point out that Zudina Missions require that you start a New Showdown after accepting her mission. For example, say you were about to finish 3 showdowns and then got a Mission from Zudina to Win 3 Showdowns. Since those 3 showdowns were started before accepting her mission, they do not count towards the mission.

Another thing to note is that Zudina's Missions are time sensitive, so even if you complete everything within the time limit, you must also claim the reward within the given time limit as well.

Hope this helps.

-dt-