xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    gonna report this one again (dunno why i even bother): it's not "break handles" it's BRAKE! (talking about parts)

also... in the garage, on of the latest riptide paintjobs (the heavy metal season one, with the spirits or so, similar to an old berserker one) doesn't have a spray can icon, when selecting the paintjobs

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    does anyone even read this thread? *echo* ead *echo* ad *echo* d *echo* dead *echo*

opening the "news" envelope icon force closes the game on android since adding the tribute track news

DFA1's Avatar Junior Member

Ride Clubs not giving daily coins/gems

2nd month in a row I purchased the Rider Club, and once again I'm not getting daily coins/gems when I play every day... Anyone else going through this.

Last month I had to create a ticket, providing screens shots of my purchase, day 1 and day 2 with no coins/gems update. Now they are requesting the same thing again... Come o... I shouldn't have to prove myself every time....

Mission finishing touches glitch

It seems like I need to buy item's from the shop in the special offers section to complete this mission. But there aren't anything to buy

Same bug than Jovan291. No cornycorn in shop

Parched Cliff - the times and leaderboards are all screwed up and incorrectly displaying

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey jjgolding, Thank you for highlighting this issue, we're currently looking into it.

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey jjgolding, Thank you for highlighting this issue, we're currently looking into it.

I got a bug with the outfits.. even though I have completed the request to have the outfits it does still not give me the outfits

FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member

BUG in the Halloween Heat Pumpkin Event 2019

Within the instructions for the Halloween Heat Event, that's running now, it says that after we have found the Hidden Pumpkin on one of the five tracks, there will be Bonus Pumpkins available to win on the Prize Wheel after completing the track where we found the pumpkin !!

This is the Bug/Issue I've found.....Basically, there have been NO Bonus Pumpkins on the Prize Wheel for me at-all and at this rate of only collecting One Pumpkin Every Six Hours I'm not going to be able to get 360 of them (which is what's needed to earn everything) before the event ends in just under 22 days !!

Can someone look into this and get the Bonus Pumpkins added to the Prize Wheel for us ASAP please, otherwise there's no point for me to even try !?!?

!! Thanks in Advance !!

Winning a full refill from the slot machine when you're already at or above maximum fuel results in being awarded 1000 fuel. I shouldn't really complain about this, but my currencies look wild enough as it is to be accused of cheating.