Originally Posted by CrashGordon94 Go to original post
    On my Samsung Galaxy S6 (with the current version of the game), when I get the Doghouse mission to start a new Showdown and do so, it doesn't register.
    In my case the problem was that I was starting a new Showdown right after finishing one, you know, to win more chips. When I tried to close the showdown and start a total new one it worked. Oh, and you can't use tickets to start a new one too!!!

Update problem

After update the game won't start. It loads the verification screen then goes to black and quit. Restarting the phone doesn't do any good. If I get no reply I will try to reinstall it, but I afraid to lose saved data or get a saved online file older than my actual point like happend another time with me.

It updated today at afternoon on my Sony Xperia T2 Ultra with Android 5.1.1 (version 19.4.A.0.182).

Missing mission givers?

Hello everyone. Since the update with the Puppy I have noticed some quest givers are missing. On photo_1 (links are to my GDrive) You can see what I can see every day at morning. New quest is from the Puppy and something is in Saloon (notice that there are no quests in Bunker). Now I am entering Saloon and this is what I see photo_2. There are no new quests to get, no "Uncle Ben" and "Russian girl", but instead I can see empty space between quest givers. When I quit Saloon suddenly there is a quest in Bunker (see photo_3), but I don't know how to check which one because "Russian girl" is not visible in the Saloon.

Quest from the Puppy I can start from the Doghouse, but what to do with missing "Uncle Ben" and "Russian girl". I can remember that they were present after Puppy update, but after one quest finished from them they have gone.

NOBBYHOBSON's Avatar Member

Ghost bug - special case

If you race your own ghost and equal the time it says you've set a new record.
    When you race this ghost it will take the same path as the new record but has the same appearance and bike as the old record.
    It has just happened to me on Crashed Castle, my ghost was as follows;
    Tango with Redlynx skin, the rider was Dogfighter helmet and Stuntman body & legs. Plus it took the lower path.
    I raced the ghost with the KTM in the Death Knight outfit and drew exactly (and or at least to 1/1000th),
    Then I selected the track on the map and clicked on my name on the leaderboard but the ghost was still my old one.
    Upon racing the ghost it had the same outfit as my old record but took the high path I went on the KTM.

Like I said in the title this is a special case as you have to exactly match your previous record,
    I've had this happen a few times but I just thought I'd let you know about it.

have gameplay speed changing issues with both Doogee X5 pro and Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P. thought it was power mode related but have cleared it out with samsung game tuner app: when for whatever reason the GPU delivers less than 60fps, instead of getting a choping gameplay, you get a timelapse like speedup. i know, crazy, it seems as the programmers put the frames in a queue and frames are executed in a 60fps basis, even if they depict ie. 30fps action. and you end up with acceleration!!!!!!

if that is the case, you could actually play the game in slow motion if sonehow you can force the gpu to render ie. 120fps. i can only lower fps with my tuner so cannot test it.

i guess clock counter of game is somewhow synched with this anomaly (ie. 1real sec lasts 0.5sec when framerate is 30fps) otherwise you could make a WR just by lowering your fps and play with no errors.

Is this normal to don't have any bunker mission? Last time I had it maybe a month ago, but I didn't manage to do it. Since then there is no mission availible, but still I sometimes see the Russian lady Zudina's face on my bunker...

For the last 2 years i have not had this issue but now since i updated to 4.2.2 my accelerator/brake and lean buttons randomly stop working. I cant even finish a track without it happening. I regularly empty cache and even tried reinstall but no good. Samsung galaxy s7 edge.
    I spend alot of money on this game and so do alot of others. This needs fix asap.

Bad resources after last update

After the last resources update (2016-08-18) it appears that the downloaded package is broken and lot of graphics are missing.

When a graphic is missing it stays as invisible. A lot of the characters in the village pub has no graphics and stay as missing but still can be tapped and talked with.
    Also the ANBA face stays as a black circle on the map.

Even worse is that some of the levels cannot be loaded (probably due to missing resources). The game instantly crashes during the loading process when trying to load such levels.

Besides that the while game appears to be somehow unstable and crashes spontaneously on some points.

All this happened after the last resources update and it is very irritating and causes terrible experience.

Please fix it!

Nougat

I updated my Nexus 6P to Nougat today, and Trials Frontier wouldn't start. It would launch the verifying downloads screen, then go black and nothing would happen. I went to settings and deleted cache. Started the game, and had to do the first few levels and all that nonsense before you can sign into uPlay to sync the game (side note, you guys have to do something about that. Any time I get a new device or some bug requires me to reset, it takes 15 minutes just to get to a point in the game where I can sync my saved data). Anyway, game notices the game data on my device and the server are different. I pick to use the game data on the server. Download bar pops up, sits at 6% for 15 minutes. Close the app, re-launch it, game goes to black screen. I had a few days left of my 45 gems a day thingy I bought, now I'm missing those. Gonna need a bug fix and some free gems. Thanks.

Originally Posted by MongarEric Go to original post
    I updated my Nexus 6P to Nougat today, and Trials Frontier wouldn't start. It would launch the verifying downloads screen, then go black and nothing would happen. I went to settings and deleted cache. Started the game, and had to do the first few levels and all that nonsense before you can sign into uPlay to sync the game (side note, you guys have to do something about that. Any time I get a new device or some bug requires me to reset, it takes 15 minutes just to get to a point in the game where I can sync my saved data). Anyway, game notices the game data on my device and the server are different. I pick to use the game data on the server. Download bar pops up, sits at 6% for 15 minutes. Close the app, re-launch it, game goes to black screen. I had a few days left of my 45 gems a day thingy I bought, now I'm missing those. Gonna need a bug fix and some free gems. Thanks.
    Same problem here with Android 7.0 and Nexus 6p. My guess its the game thats not updated to work with 7.0. Its been like that all thru the beta stages that were released. I had to go back to Android 6 to get the game to work.

Any news RedLynx? Android 7 is alive...but Trials Frontier is dead...