Fuse button

i just came back to trials frontier after some time. After i connect with my old account all the progress comes back, but the problem is that there is no fuse button so I can't craft any item, that's so frustrating. I tried to reinstall the game few times. I even tried to start with new account and after completing tutorials fuse button appears. But after I connect to my old account the problem is still there.

I found all 23 data cubes and no reward

I checkd twice for data cubes location and im sure i found them all but i got rewarded only for 22, indeed i dont have the costume hat and i dont have dark machine, what can i do?

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    a mistake that i noticed when collecting the prizes from the PVP season that ended today

it says "rusty break handles" but i believe it should be "rusty BRAKE handles"

dunno if it's the same for higher level parts, like "shiny xpto break handles" or if it is just for the level 1 part

Trails Frontier: Support required

Hey Dumptruck,

1 of the tasks in trails frontier is to complete blueprint for RIPTIDE which i have successfully completed and have even upgraded the bike but due to some issue our mechanic guy in REQUIREMENTS is still asking to get blueprint for RIPTIDE and is showing '-990' under REQUIREMENTS.
    Can anyone help me in solving this issue as i'm unable to get blueprints for other bikes...
    i have posted on support.ubi.com on 13 dec but din't got any update on that...ref# 02680817

check below image

Thanks !!
    Vivek

flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    Yesterday the app crached (while opening presents) so hard that my phone restarted... Once I got it booted up i had to start from level 1 and connect again to uplay to retrieve my profile.
    Have done that few times before, no big deal.
    But today it happeded again just 10minutes ago, full restart to phone without warnings... and again level1. Is there something wrong?

game will not start since update

Please help I love the game but since the Xmas update my game will not start at all. It forces stop every time. I have uninstalled reinstalled, changed default locations from sdcard to system. Even done a complete fresh install of android. Still not working. I have a Samsung tab 3 running android V 4.4.2

Not receiving any golden tickets

Hi guys,
    I've been playing now for about 2 weeks, and I haven't received any golden tickets or fuel gifts from my friends. I'm now struggling to get onto legends leaderboards as I need that extra 5 or 10 to see some of the pros off. Can you help me?

NOBBYHOBSON's Avatar Member

Map bug possibly linked to event track gifts.

On the map, the path between Balance Avenue and Skater Paradise should be green. This is because Skater Paradise is a tier 1 track costing 5 fuel to play,
    Now this might not seem like much but I am one of the people affected by one of the unluckiest gift streaks for unlocking tracks. I have been in the top 0.1%
    for all of the event and have no tracks won from the gifts, other than Skater Paradise, which just seems inconceivable considering the amount of gifts I have opened.
    This is a terribly designed event, especially in a game like this where the only reason to carry on is to compete on the leaderboards, that is after the year of grinding to finally upgrade your bikes up enough to compete. There should NEVER be an event where the tracks are unlocked through pure luck, we should always know what the prizes for the event are and what points are needed.

I may have gone off on a little tangent but this is important to me and all other Trials players to varying degrees, I have gone down from rank 52 to 105 which is complete bull and should not happen this way.

I have seen posted on this forum a picture of the bug I am talking about and they were affected the same way, as in NO TRACKS but other presents are fine.
    This needs looking into and sharpish because if it gets to the last few days of the event and we're still in the same position, you better get ready for a tirade of forum posts off a lot of angry Trialers. Some will also be giving you their final Farewell due to this.

One other bug that has just happened is;
    I removed some people and to get them off the leaderboard I deleted my Trials data,
    Upon starting Trials things were a little different again,
    When I signed into u-play and went back to the game,
    It says checking progress but then after picking my level (53),
    It said checking progress again then gave me the option of,
    Level 2 or level 2 (panic sets in) I press the home button,
    Then swipe it away from my tablets memory,
    Then upon starting Trials again I had to re-race the first three tracks,
    But then straight after the last race I got checking progress again,
    And finally thankfully I got the correct options ie: 1 or 53.

This is worse than before and is extremely worrying,
    This, the unwinnable event tracks and the leaderboards are crucial to me, fellow riders and, I would expect, UBI & Redlynx staff.

NOBBYHOBSON's Avatar Member
    I can confirm that the so called path bug (yellow not green) is just a case of bad code as I've just finally unlocked Candyland after 3 weeks and an untold amount of parts, hopefully I can unlock the other 5 in one week. As stated by ubi-jollycharly the path does turn green when Candyland is unlocked.

The whole system of having to play the first 3 tracks, state account name, pick level 2, play another track, log in, pick level 53, offered level 2 or 2, quit game, clear from memory, restart game, play first 3 tracks again then finally pick between 2 or 53(U-Play).
    This whole process needs a prompt solution as it's both confusing and worrying at the same time.

WhoMikeDank's Avatar Junior Member
    im having 2 issues with my game. first my anba is stuck, i can accept the mission but when it goes into the race ANBA is not there. second issue is i have no longer been able to receive any gifts from my friends.