I lost all my progress

I have been playing (and buying) for over month. As of today, i lost all my progress. Please help me get my stuff back. I'm using a Note 2.

Glitch: first play in tableboard by loosing

Hi. i've noticed first place on rankings are player who has loosed 255 times.!!!

Notice to programmers: whatch out those unsigned small ints!!!

Slot machine giving same winnings each time

When I complete the slot challenges and spin..I get this each time for the past two weeks i spin to get prizes in this order
    fuel can
    butch (no prize)
    900 coins
    900 coins

Very frustrating

Here's an image to what I get every spin without any change
    http://s28.postimg.org/764a8pmfx/Screenshot_2015_07_23_11_41_36.png

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    yet another slot machine weirdness:

played it at around 9am this morning. now at 10:xx got the notification that the slot machine was ready...

entered the game and the counter was set back to 72 minutes (i have the suit that reduces the cooldown time)

didn't play, didn't win prizes, didn't anything lets see if it will work next time or if i'll have to wait 11 hours until the clock resets...

edit: it worked now. and with different prizes from the past 14 hours. guess it was due to them fixing the slot machine bug

edit2: forget what i said about it being fixed. it's still on repeat

Account glitch

About a week ago while playing trials frontier, something glitched. It changed my name from guarrman2015 to guarrman. It no longer shows my world placement on anything. And the versus stuff has been all wonkey, net giving me prizes, pairing me up against guarrman2015 and marking races i havent done yet as won.

Fair Share - Beat Cassidy in Desert Gondola - Frontflips & Ghost Race

There may be a bug at a higher level because I thought I noticed missions from the young boy have ambiguous AND/OR requirement relationships. This bug seems very much an affect of that ambiguity. Fair Share has 4 requirements: 1) Do 6 frontflips in Well Parks 2) Beat Cassidy in Well Park 3) Do 5 frontflips in Desert Gondola 4) Beat Cassidy in Desert Gondola. The first two are related by track; the last two are related by track. I successfully completed the first two and they are checked off. I remember first completing the 3rd criteria but not the 4th and it was checked off alone -- 3 out of 4... okay, it must be an OR relationship at that track, now I just have to beat Cassidy. I beat her without frontflips, and the Desert Gondola checkmarks toggle: now it's 1, 2, 4 checked & 3 unchecked...

But Cassidy has made no return appearances and whenever I race Desert Gondola, it shows partial flips completed -- sometimes 2, sometimes 3... Nothing changes when I complete the frontflips or race in record time.

the watchers: you know almost at the end, that kind of "claw" that picks us up when the platform puts us in the air and then drops us on the other side?

just had it picking me up but then not opening to let me out on the other side. i just stood there like a bird in a cage xD

Ancient Guardian

I can't race Terracotta Rider at Night Life (he doesn't spawn).

Since yesterday it happened to me a couple of times, that after racing in the bunker and beating an opponent in a race I was losing before, the time was not considered, nor the spinwheel apeared. Even if I beat his time, he still wins the race (and the points)

on my current PVP vs dalaidama2014 i got to race alpha street (tango), rotten railway (tango) and refinery abyss (tango)

i was the first one playing

played alpha street, no loot wheel, no time set, 1 ticket spent

played rotten railway, no loot wheel, no time set, 1 ticket spent

played refinery abyss, worked normal

only when i played the two tracks again i got it to work as supposed