Originally Posted by FatalDragon69 Go to original post
    3.1.0 ???

Wow, Amazon are REALLY behind with the game version.....The latest version of the game is actually 3.2.4 and you can get it from the Google Play Store !!

My advice would be to make sure you log-in to the game and connect to Uplay so it saves your progress etc. then Uninstall the game then go and download/install it from the Google Play Store, this should give you a more stable game and sort out your problem ok !?

!! Hope this Helps !!

P.S: For various reasons Amazon App Store isn't as good as Google Play Store, one of which you've just found out, so I'd say to keep getting your games and apps etc. from the Google Play Store only then you shouldn't have these problems.....Just my recommendation but it's up to you !!
    Thanks. The reason for me using Amazon is the G.P.S gives me a package file invalid error when I try to dl since 3.1.0 was released on G.P.S. I tried everything to fix this many of times and Amazon was the only way to get the game. Behind isn't the word. 3.1.0 was just released, Prior to that I was still in punkin land lol. Developers must be able to go back and take a look at the Amazon version they put out and fix the bike garage

I have a bug with daily prospecting missions.
    Everything's fine until any mission needs to be done in Night Life.
    If this happens, any other track result isn't saved, until I get gold on Night Life.
    Also there's no icon above this single level.

Every other track works 100% fine.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Running htc m8, latest stock lollipop

Xtabay's Avatar Member
    Yes, I have the same bug with Night Life as the above poster.

Today I ran into an interesting bug. I have Samsung Galaxy S4, and sometimes the phone crashes (goes black & shuts down) when I'm taking photos. I have to remove the battery and put it back, to get it to reboot again. That happened today, and for some reason it also affected Trials Frontier. Even though I hadn't touched the date and time settings in any way, and my phone was showing the current time correctly, when I came back to the game these things happened:

1. All my bike upgrades went through right away, even though some were still several days away from being finished
    2. Max fuel 121/121, only had like 5/121 before the crash
    3. Slot machine reset with new special rewards and 24 hours to go, even though before the crash there were still 8 or so hours left on the old timer.

flooodi's Avatar Senior Member
    FIX THE BUNKER ASAP! there is only few hours left of this season and I want to make it to legends this season also!
    Only victories from rank 15, where I started last night... now @ rank5, with first showdown lost, because of the bunker disconnected!

I think I have a bug for quite a while regarding a quest with this girl with a red/orange helmet. The name of the quest should be something like Doing your part/Fazendo sua parte. (I have the game in portuguese so I'm not sure how is in english. I'll leave the portuguese version too if it helps to identify it)

The requirements for the quest are:
    • -4sec upside down on Elevator (Fique no ar de ponta-cabeça por 4 s em O Elevador)
    • -Win Cassidy on Elevator (Supere Cassidy em O Elevador)
    • and
    • 3 back flips on The Watchers (Faça 3 saltos-mortais em Os Vigilantes)
    • Win Cassidy on The Watchers (Supere Cassidy em os Vigilantes)

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th objective i've done but the first one, the 4 sec upside down, it keeps going in circles the bar. What I mean is, I finish the track and complete that objective but once I go back to the menu, the bar starts over again but already with a bit filled. It means that It registered more seconds that it should and its going in circles. I've tried different times and it always does this so at this point, its impossible for me to finish this quest because it always registers more seconds than it should. Help please!! Thanks!!

NOBBYHOBSON's Avatar Member
    I think the first and second objective are tied together, so try to beat Cassidy and be upside-down for 4 second's in the same run.
    The same thing happened to me before on a different task, where completing the second of two objectives (tied to 1 task/person) just would not clear until I completed the first and second objective at the same time. I hope this help's you get past this.

Originally Posted by NOBBYHOBSON Go to original post
    I think the first and second objective are tied together, so try to beat Cassidy and be upside-down for 4 second's in the same run.
    The same thing happened to me before on a different task, where completing the second of two objectives (tied to 1 task/person) just would not clear until I completed the first and second objective at the same time. I hope this help's you get past this.
    thanks for the tip but I've tried that, though the 4s bar never starts from 0 so its kinda difficult to know where the bar is once its filled. I can always try again and try to stand upside down as long as I can to be sure I can do more than 4s and still win. Might work I dont know. thanks once again!

Ok I just did it, just worked lol I havent really done anything different but its done now. Thanks NOBBYHOBSON.

freaktechnik's Avatar Junior Member
    So I just tried to beat Cassidy in Well Park for the "Fair Share" mission. However I didn't race against Cassidy but the Terracotta Warrior, which I already beat in Well Park, but the mission with well park in it ("Testing Your Mettle") is still my active mission as I haven't beat the warrior on all three tracks yet. The post finish ramblings were the one of Cassidy, but based on if you beat the warrior, and not Cassidy. Beating it of course didn't count as beating Cassidy. Now, I wouldn't look at this as a bug, if the warrior would still indicate a quest for that track - but it obviously doesn't, as I already beat it.

Found all data cubes, dark machine not unlocked

I finally found all of the data cubes but dark machine did not unlock. The old man appeared in the tavern and said something about this being the final transmission but i only recieved coins as a reward. Please help.