1. #91
    I just have beaten the dudes time on Tree houses twice on Showdown and the freaking track is still colored red.
    I dont mind losing to better players but having the showdown glitched is a major bug IMO.
    Share this post

  2. #92

    Bug or not? Frostpocalypse.

    Unsure whether this is a bug per se, if its not then its bloody ridiculous.

    All kindling, coal, yeti pelt collected during race is not gained. Only items won on the spinning wheel are awarded. Making progress almost impossible!
    Share this post

  3. #93
    DreamTheater01's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    France / München
    Posts
    19

    Outfits won't unlock

    Bug on Android 4.4:

    The outfits not related to a quest do not unlock. This only concern outfits related to game progress (medals, money or the one of the winter event). The progress bar of each piece is full but it does not validate and the outfit remains locked. Does anyone have the same issue?

    The issue was alreadz present on my previous phone running Android 4.1

    EDIT: Here some examples:
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/5bb4e48...e7fd7cfe9b.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/c11859f...8fafcfda85.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/ee94cfb...0ba326d10f.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/6452eae...4e50e367e6.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/ec0d517...5c35448c5a.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/9ffe563...683b239c95.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/b291d84...39af1c1e60.jpg
    Share this post

  4. #94
    FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lancs, U.K
    Posts
    1,117
    Originally Posted by DreamTheater01 Go to original post
    Bug on Android 4.4:

    The outfits not related to a quest do not unlock. This only concern outfits related to game progress (medals, money or the one of the winter event). The progress bar of each piece is full but it does not validate and the outfit remains locked. Does anyone have the same issue?

    The issue was alreadz present on my previous phone running Android 4.1

    EDIT: Here some examples:
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/5bb4e48...e7fd7cfe9b.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/c11859f...8fafcfda85.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/ee94cfb...0ba326d10f.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/6452eae...4e50e367e6.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/ec0d517...5c35448c5a.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/9ffe563...683b239c95.jpg
    http://tof.canardpc.com/view/b291d84...39af1c1e60.jpg
    I answered your other post but thought I'd copy/paste it here for you as well ok.....

    They are all unlocked before you fill any of the bars up, they just cost more Gems to actually acquire them.....Filling the bars simply takes them to their cheapest Gem amounts per item !!

    Just to be clear.....Once you've collected the certain amounts of items to fill each bar you still have to buy each item with Gems to make them yours ok !?

    So no need to worry as you've not got a bug at-all.....You've never had one !!


    !! Hope this Helps !!
    Share this post

  5. #95

    progress lost, no solution from dev or support

    support in general the live? or in this game can accept money only?
    progress loss, since May 2, I addressed in support in game, through the account, through the this forum, the solution of a question still isn't present.
    It is worth expecting or putting a cross on the project?
    Support Ticket Number 02184163
    Share this post

  6. #96
    DreamTheater01's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    France / München
    Posts
    19
    Originally Posted by Serge385 Go to original post
    support in general the live? or in this game can accept money only?
    progress loss, since May 2, I addressed in support in game, through the account, through the this forum, the solution of a question still isn't present.
    It is worth expecting or putting a cross on the project?
    Support Ticket Number 02184163
    Did you connected via uplay? I changed my phone recently and uplay does regular sync of your progress. The trick is you can not connect to uplay from the start. You have to do a couple of missions before the online possibilities unlock. At this point, you should be able to connect to uplay and the game should prompt you wheither you want to continue with your local save or sync back with the could one. I did that and could recover my progress.
    Share this post

  7. #97

    No friends

    Ok, so yesterday I added like +25 friends on uplay, and in the bunker there is 1(!!!) showing. I seem to recieve some gifts thou, but not stating from who... So i guess my friends can see me but I cant see them....
    Share this post

  8. #98
    Amazon's update 3.1.0 was long awaited since Oct. but why does the game crash when you enter the bike upgrade garage? Fix coming soon? PvP is tough when you cant even upgrade your bike. All other aspects of the game work perfect.
    Share this post

  9. #99
    FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lancs, U.K
    Posts
    1,117
    Originally Posted by Footstomp Go to original post
    Ok, so yesterday I added like +25 friends on uplay, and in the bunker there is 1(!!!) showing. I seem to recieve some gifts thou, but not stating from who... So i guess my friends can see me but I cant see them....
    It usually takes a couple of days for new people to show in our friends lists, so keep an eye on it and it should be sorted for you soon ok !?
    Share this post

  10. #100
    FatalDragon69's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Lancs, U.K
    Posts
    1,117
    Originally Posted by alkatraz518 Go to original post
    Amazon's update 3.1.0 was long awaited since Oct. but why does the game crash when you enter the bike upgrade garage? Fix coming soon? PvP is tough when you cant even upgrade your bike. All other aspects of the game work perfect.
    3.1.0 ???

    Wow, Amazon are REALLY behind with the game version.....The latest version of the game is actually 3.2.4 and you can get it from the Google Play Store !!

    My advice would be to make sure you log-in to the game and connect to Uplay so it saves your progress etc. then Uninstall the game then go and download/install it from the Google Play Store, this should give you a more stable game and sort out your problem ok !?


    !! Hope this Helps !!


    P.S: For various reasons Amazon App Store isn't as good as Google Play Store, one of which you've just found out, so I'd say to keep getting your games and apps etc. from the Google Play Store only then you shouldn't have these problems.....Just my recommendation but it's up to you !!
    Share this post