For the love of god Ubi, please.... [Run/Climb]

In the next game have 'free-run/run'' and ''climb'' assigned to separate buttons/keys. When I free-run/run I don't want to climb, that's what climb is for. DING DING DING!

Make free-run 'Right-Trigger', and make Climb 'A'. Make it so that when I am 'free-running' I can NOT, repeat NOT, ever, ever,ever.....ever,ever climb anything, ever. No contextual climbing of a barrel, Cannon, table, edge of random object. EVAR! If I want to RUN AND CLIMB I have to HOLD DOWN the RUN Button AND the CLIMB button, simultaneously.

So once again, for posterity CLIMB and RUN are two separate Keys/Buttons with two separate ACTIONS.

How in the world this has not been fixed is beyond on available human logic.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

That would be nice to have in all AC games. I agree with your statement.

I--Skeptik--I's Avatar Member
    When you're running, keep "B" held, it's a "Run Down" action and it will prevent you from mistakenly running up a building.

Yes, they could put "free run" on Caps Lock, when you wanna free run, you just turn Caps Lock on, you don't need to hold the key down.

When you don't want to free run, just turn Caps Lock off.

When running with "B" held I still wind up getting vaulted up onto barrels, carts, tables etc...

Reytime's Avatar Member
    Although I don't entirely agree with your opinion I do find myself getting stuck on walls or objects sometimes when trying to just run. I think making it an optional feature to change run/climb button mapping would be appreciated, yes.