I dont care about pvp ramming. Its annoying but its only a big problem if the rewards for first place is higher then any other position. Because its not, I don't care much about it. But I get how annoying it is that people will knock others off road just to get first place, sometimes when I see these players hitting others off road, I drive up to them and knock them out for the sake of the player they hit. But really all I do is pick a car no body use and just have fun in last place.

As for CAU ramming that is a real issue.

Lexitorius's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by CON-SISTANT Go to original post
    Ok, so lately all i hear and read about is some complaining about ramming.

Now dont get wrong i try to race clean in fact i prefer it, i rely on skills and technique to win.
    but if and when i do and someone comes along and rams me, then its on. And in fact its a lot of fun
    i only try to race clean in free for all. As for faction vs faction. I aim to win the race but if im in the back
    and can help my faction by taking someone out to win as a team. thats what im doing. I really enjoy
    faction vs faction. It is a lot more fun brake checking and taking out fools.

If you really want clean racing, then you are playing the wrong game. This is an arcade game.
    i know when i want intense fair racing i shot over to gt6, take my simseat out and race my heart out
    and confident to known that 90 percent of the players there are clean racers.

In the meantime i play clean. Till someone rams me. Then im taking names and kickin ***.
    I like having a big car that can't easily be pushed around. I usually like playing fair and not pit maneuvering people but when someone passes me at the wrong time they're gonna get it. I once shoved a guy off a cliff on that Circuit up the hill race, sorry dude :P

Originally Posted by CON-SISTANT Go to original post
    Ok, so lately all i hear and read about is some complaining about ramming.

Now dont get wrong i try to race clean in fact i prefer it, i rely on skills and technique to win.
    but if and when i do and someone comes along and rams me, then its on. And in fact its a lot of fun
    i only try to race clean in free for all. As for faction vs faction. I aim to win the race but if im in the back
    and can help my faction by taking someone out to win as a team. thats what im doing. I really enjoy
    faction vs faction. It is a lot more fun brake checking and taking out fools.

If you really want clean racing, then you are playing the wrong game. This is an arcade game.
    i know when i want intense fair racing i shot over to gt6, take my simseat out and race my heart out
    and confident to known that 90 percent of the players there are clean racers.

In the meantime i play clean. Till someone rams me. Then im taking names and kickin ***.
    Yea, a ranked system with a "pro racing" scene is definetly not a bout skill and clean racing, it's supposed to burnout, youre completely right. Listen, if I'd want to play something else, I wouldn't be here in the first place. We've got demo derby, hovercrafts and monster trucks, why play burnout using touring cars on a closed track?

shoaibjrz8's Avatar Junior Member
    what people are complaining