Farewell Ubisoft

Never in my life have I been so utterly disgusted with a game maker. You released a broken game and a broken DLC, both of which have yet to be fixed, and regarding the DLC I haven't even heard if you're working on it or what you're doing, but I still can't equip any of the weapons that I've unlocked. Not to mention you locked content behind the stupid ****ing club competitions, that are being hacked and also have tech issues of their own. Oh and you expect us to wait months for that locked content to be released to the public?! To that I say **** YOU TOO UBISOFT!!!

I'm not gonna continue to support this game or Ubisoft, I'm moving on to other games that are more worthy of my money, games that actually work the way their supposed to! And I've also decided that I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER UBISOFT GAME. Which is unfortunate because The Division looks really good and I'm sure you'll come out with other games that "look" good as well. But if I've learned anything from Unity, it's that you can't trust Ubisoft to make a quality game that plays as good as it looks.

This could've been avoided if you would just listen to the fans and make the appropriate changes, but it's clear to me that you would rather beat around the bush and make up excuses rather than put in the work necessary to make this game the best that it could be. You clearly don't care about making a quality game, because if you did the game wouldn't have been released in such piss poor condition.

So anyway, congratulations on turning a paying customer and fan into an enemy, me and my money bid you farewell.

***No need for the profanity

Von_Till's Avatar Junior Member
    Ubisoft weeps for this loss.

Bastiaen's Avatar Senior Member
    In the words of Anna (from Frozen, don't judge me, I have a toddler),
    Okay, Bye.

wildp1tch's Avatar Member

Why are these threads not just closed? And why I do I have to bump it? FFS!

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BikerScout762 Go to original post
    I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER UBISOFT GAME.
    If I had a nickel for every time someone said that...

wvstolzing's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Aphex_Tim Go to original post
    If I had a nickel for every time someone said that...
    Funny you should say that; because it's rumored that in their Montreal offices, UBI has a magic chest that gets filled each time someone says that; and once every 20mins. they collect the accrued amount.

That would explain a lot of things, if you think about it.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    Okay, um...goodbye?

Safe travels?

I got nothing...

wildp1tch's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by wvstolzing Go to original post
    Funny you should say that; because it's rumored that in their Montreal offices, UBI has a magic chest that gets filled each time someone says that; and once every 20mins. they collect the accrued amount.

That would explain a lot of things, if you think about it.
    The chest of eden.

I am gonna buy more of their games because I love the universe of assassins creed even though I agree with you...

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    Ok we shall close this

Thanks