🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

My Cursor doesnt go to right side of game screen

You know when you click to play farcry 4 in uplay and the game launches up on the screen after it loads. Right there where it says "Farcry 4 Press any key" Its right there I can't get my cursor to move over towards the right side. Nothings wrong with my mouse at all. The cursor is fine able to move in all direction on the left side of the screen but when i want to move it over towards the right side it stops about half ways like hitting a wall or barrier. Never had this trouble before After I click on any key & in the next screen where it says "Campaign" & "Chronicles" the cursor does the same thing. I can't get the cursor to go ontop of where it says "Friends" & "Settings" down in the lower right side of the screen. Must be some kind of glitch with the game i guess I dont know what happened. Ive already reinstalled my mouse & drivers and nothings changed. I tried it in farcry 3 and its just fine. Would I have to uninstall Farcry 4 & reinstall it again? I hope not? I can still play the game but cant change it back to the full screen where i had it originally. Now it seems stuck in windows mode.

TheJDGuy's Avatar Member
    Please tell me you're not that guy who complained that his mouse would not move all the way to the left or right and the tech support guy discovered that he was reaching the side of his mouse mat and believing that was as far as he could go with his mouse.
    Nice wall of text ~ ever heard of paragraphs ?

Originally Posted by theinternetcafe Go to original post
    Please tell me you're not that guy who complained that his mouse would not move all the way to the left or right and the tech support guy discovered that he was reaching the side of his mouse mat and believing that was as far as he could go with his mouse.
    Nice wall of text ~ ever heard of paragraphs ?
    Sounds kinda funny, that was not me. This is the first trouble I have with this game now. Thinking it has something to do with the software with this game or Uplay

WID992007's Avatar Senior Member
    are ya stuck in windowed mode? try pushing alt + enter
     2 people found this helpful

Awesome!

Thanks buddy, I couldn't get my head around it. tried to fix it in display settings. Never heard of windowed mode. But very helpfull!

Originally Posted by WID992007 Go to original post
    are ya stuck in windowed mode? try pushing alt + enter
    Thank you

WID992007's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bonnie365IC Go to original post
    Thank you

you are welcome

ALT + enter = a standard windows command shortcut to force an application you have running to full screen mode
    see
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-c2c779584db5