🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

RATM -- partial delay in US on PlayStation platforms

Due to a production error, the song “Know Your Enemy” by Rage Against the Machine ($2.99), the 4-song Rage Against the Machine Song Pack I ($9.99), and the 7-song Rage Against the Machine Song Pack I-II ($15.99) will be delayed on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Due 12/9: Six RATM singles and RATM Pack II
    Expected 12/23: RATM “Know Your Enemy” single, RATM Pack I, and RATM Pack I-II

We regret the error and we thank you for your patience.

RATM -- partial delay in US on PlayStation platforms

Due to a production error, the song “Know Your Enemy” by Rage Against the Machine ($2.99), the 4-song Rage Against the Machine Song Pack I ($9.99), and the 7-song Rage Against the Machine Song Pack I-II ($15.99) will be delayed on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Due 12/9: Six RATM singles and RATM Pack II
    Expected 12/23: RATM “Know Your Enemy” single, RATM Pack I, and RATM Pack I-II

We regret the error and we thank you for your patience.

All I saw was 7 songs!

Thanks for the update, Dan. Looking forward to getting the whole pack on 12/23, hopefully!

Wow a seven song pack that's awesome! Is there hope for more 7 packs then??

So there is still hope for a Guns N Roses 7 pack then?

I don't wish these delays on anyone but hopefully people outside Europe will understand now that pain we go through almost every week at the moment.

general_che's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi Dan, no update on UK/EU PSN? This is getting seriously frustrating.

Ezzy911's Avatar Member
    This sucks but at least we know. Thanks Dan.

Originally Posted by general_che Go to original post
    As mentioned in the thread specifically about that situation, there is no ETA, but we're hoping that some of the recent DLC will be caught up before the holidays. The legacy DLC is still a work in progress, but the more recent tracks -- Foo Fighters, BFMV, Bon Jovi, probably RATM -- are the first things the team is planning to fix.

Originally Posted by general_che Go to original post
    As mentioned in the thread specifically about that situation, there is no ETA, but we're hoping that some of the recent DLC will be caught up before the holidays. The legacy DLC is still a work in progress, but the more recent tracks -- Foo Fighters, BFMV, Bon Jovi, probably RATM -- are the first things the team is planning to fix.

Originally Posted by tmitch45 Go to original post
    Possible but honestly not likely. We are planning the usual 3 and 5 packs, with the occasional 4 here and there. RATM and Hendrix are special exceptions.

We've approached them but do not currently have the necessary permissions. http://bit.ly/rsprocess has some insight into how requests become RS2014 DLC and explains some of the tricky challenges, too.

Originally Posted by tmitch45 Go to original post
    Possible but honestly not likely. We are planning the usual 3 and 5 packs, with the occasional 4 here and there. RATM and Hendrix are special exceptions.

We've approached them but do not currently have the necessary permissions. http://bit.ly/rsprocess has some insight into how requests become RS2014 DLC and explains some of the tricky challenges, too.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

Dan - I see on the infographic that 1 person requested the same song 403 times - It wouldn't happen to be a Moody Blues Song would it..??