season prizes

Do you get the season prizes with out going legendary?so if i'm rank one and stay there is that good enough?

LerryJawler's Avatar Senior Member
    i would think so

I hope so my wife told me to marry a trials creator,haha,i think i play this to much

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, kinda odd that there is no in-game reward benefit for legends (just that you cant lose ranking). Seems like there would be something equivalent to a badge of honor or achievement, or something.

kotziasgeorge's Avatar Member
    The note writes Seasons reward stack. You get all prizes from every level you pass. That is clear to me. The funny thing is that today I was about to reach level 1. I won all three showdowns and instead of getting 6 stars, because I was on a streak, I didnt get anything. I opened a ticket. I dont hope to get this resolved because it is the weekend. The bunker is not loading, the game asked me the multiple progress question twice. I picked local and server. Trouble..

Originally Posted by kotziasgeorge Go to original post
    You get all prizes from every level you pass. That is clear to me.
    Taken literally, this seems to say you have to PASS level one to get all the prizes. So legend may be required.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Flippant9 Go to original post
    Taken literally, this seems to say you have to PASS level one to get all the prizes. So legend may be required.
    When you are in rank 1, the rank 1 rewards are highlighted just like all the ones below it are. Graphically, the game is making it appear that you get the rewards of the rank you have attained. If that isnt the case.... lotsa people are likely to be upset.

timohthey's Avatar Member
    When you reach a certain rank you have passed it. You're then earning stars towards the next level.

I guess we'll see!

Originally Posted by Flippant9 Go to original post
    It also seems clear to me that if you pass a rank, but then drop back a rank or two, you would receive the prizes of the higher rank... but I don't think this is the case. You'll receive the prizes of the rank you are at when the season finishes, not the prizes of the highest rank you achieve.