LerryJawler's Avatar Senior Member

whats the point in witholding season prizes from players that have attained legends?

seems pointless to me. just give the prizes to them now. its not like they can lose them like non legends can.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, I felt that way too as soon as I saw it happening back with that first paintjob (Legends aside). Maybe its because at the higher non-legend ranks you have the chance of dropping rank and of losing things again, and they just didnt want to mess with the legends aspect? No matter why, I'd prefer to get it when I earn it...

timohthey's Avatar Member
    I'd like the rewards sooner too, but I don't want them as soon as I've got to the legend leaderboard. I got to the legend board 5 days after PvP went live and if I'd gotten all the rewards then, then I'd have felt like that was a huge part of the content update over almost immediately. On the other hand, as I said, I'd like the rewards sooner. It feels like we've been waiting forever for these prizes. I'd rather have the season last 30 days instead of 53. It would be harder to come up with special prizes for each season but I wouldn't mind if they just filled the spots with rarefied fuel and tier 5 parts until the next bike is designed or until a new batch of tracks are released.

I wonder if after we've earned the Donkey we'll be able to earn blueprint pieces for Cassie and Leeroy's bikes. That would make another group of three bikes, like the three tiers of bikes we already have.

Leroy is riding Marauder and Cassidy is riding Berserker.

LerryJawler's Avatar Senior Member
    timohthey you still have all the tracks to obtain so you would have plenty to still get. it makes zero sense to not get those prizes once youve secured them.

timohthey's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by sriskus Go to original post
    timohthey you still have all the tracks to obtain so you would have plenty to still get. it makes zero sense to not get those prizes once youve secured them.
    True. I also think it's just another way for RL to string out the content. It's like a double content update. At first we get PvP and new tracks, then later we get blueprint pieces and paint jobs and more new tracks as they become more expensive. I wonder when the next update will be? Might be much longer than the gap between previous updates because people are contented with the new stuff they got at the end of the season.

Originally Posted by chiron1127 Go to original post
    Leroy is riding Marauder and Cassidy is riding Berserker.
    I did not know that it's been so long since I've had to ride against either one I forgot.

Good things come to those who wait.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Tendee Go to original post
    Good things come to those who wait.
    Apparently, the things that are already earned come to those who wait.

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    Apparently, the things that are already earned come to those who wait.
    only if they wait a little bit more...