DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    I mean, DGen is OK, but has its limitations. Is there any 3rd party utility which allows creating custom Dynamic Campaigns? I know this exists for online games, but I'd like to have an offline version.

- Dux Corvan -

Ten thousand years of Cantabrian skinning.

I mean, DGen is OK, but has its limitations. Is there any 3rd party utility which allows creating custom Dynamic Campaigns? I know this exists for online games, but I'd like to have an offline version.

- Dux Corvan -

All this time on the boards and you don`t know? I would have thought you`d know about Lowengrin`s DCG. It`s the best offline Campaign Generator so far for accessibility and it`s constantly updated. You also get to fly aircraft that DGEN don`t and even scenarios that don`t exist in Dgen. I never fly QMB so had never touched planes like the zeros, P38s, but I flew a quick Japanese Campaign on DCG and what a change! Very nice to fly over those pacific beaches taking on B17s and defending P40s. Version 2.60 is the latest, but if you`re going to try a British Campaign I`d wait for 2.61 as 2.60 is buggy.

http://www.lowengrin.com/news.php

Thank you, SeaFire.

I missed it completely.

You know, I was watching TV the other day, and I saw some minutes of MTV charts. And every time they talked about an artist I said for myself: "Who?" "Eh?"

- Dux Corvan -