Dead Kings - canīt interact with Leon [SPOILERS]

So this stupid **** mission tells me to find Leon, just after you have activated the two slabs and climbed to the surface. There is supposed to be a green marker, but since Ubisoft is new to developing games ITS NOT THERE. I followed a walkthrough on youtube, and I went to the same location as the guy playing. I found Leon standing there, but I could not interact with him.

Then you came further then me, I am stuck underground unable to interact with vases to make the lantern burn. So I can not get past some bats, I tried poison, mortar fire, cherry boms, etc and they do not die!

mmmm, no problems here, its a long shot but perhaps it would work if you remapped the interact button, this is the only thing i have different, i have it remapped to shift and high profile to right mouse button.

Originally Posted by TH3R4BB1T Go to original post
    Then you came further then me, I am stuck underground unable to interact with vases to make the lantern burn. So I can not get past some bats, I tried poison, mortar fire, cherry boms, etc and they do not die!
    Try to hold "R" (reload button) couple of times and then interact with the jar.

Originally Posted by Filip123123 Go to original post
    So this stupid **** mission tells me to find Leon, just after you have activated the two slabs and climbed to the surface. There is supposed to be a green marker, but since Ubisoft is new to developing games ITS NOT THERE. I followed a walkthrough on youtube, and I went to the same location as the guy playing. I found Leon standing there, but I could not interact with him.
    Having the same issue, It autosaves so I can reload the save, can't progress the story.

[QUOTE=Filip123123;10517161]So this stupid **** mission tells me to find Leon, just after you have activated the two slabs and climbed to the surface. There is supposed to be a green marker, but since Ubisoft is new to developing games ITS NOT THERE. I followed a walkthrough on youtube, and I went to the same location as the guy playing. I found Leon standing there, but I could not interact with him.[/QUO

you made it farther then i did what is the location of leon?

Same, except I used the mortar gun for the first time, then died fighting, last checkpoint reloaded, now I can't refill the lantern to get past the bats.

****s

Stuck with the same problem but found out you're still in a mission so you can restart or go back to last checkpoint. I suggest trying these hope you find a solution

****s #2

You have to restart the mission press start restart memory

Originally Posted by YazX_ Go to original post
    mmmm, no problems here, its a long shot but perhaps it would work if you remapped the interact button, this is the only thing i have different, i have it remapped to shift and high profile to right mouse button.

Try to hold "R" (reload button) couple of times and then interact with the jar.
    Thanks, but after trying ALL buttons it was the 'Z' to light the lantern. I looking in the controls and did not find it there.

Thanks, but after trying ALL buttons it was the 'Z' to light the lantern. I looking in the controls and did not find it there.
    huh?!

LOL, i have it as "R" which is the reload button, pretty weird you have it as "Z", try to rebind "Reload" to something else then set it back to "R", if it didnt work, delete ACU.ini file, seems it didnt update properly for the DLC.

Anyway, were you able to refill the lantern and interact with the jar?