PS4 Dead Kings, not getting until Jan 14th... SERIOUSLY?!

Ok, this sucks. I'm one of the people who actually purchased the season pass. We would normally get the content before others. So today is the "supposed" release date and we don't get it until tomorrow. Various region bull that y'all talk about just is stupid. You can put the portal area on my system weeks ago and give me weapons... that all need to be unlocked, but you can't give me the mission on the actual release date?

Maybe Ubisoft needs to rethink how to deal with this stuff. I understand it's free for everyone, but again, I paid the money initially for it and to get it ON the release date. Disappointed.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    You get a free, recent triple A game for having bought the season pass and you're complaining about having to wait one day for the DLC?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Ubisoft has nothing to do with DLC release dates. Hey, I know you think Ubisoft just hates you and that they'v nothing better to do but spend every waking second of their lives thinking about how to make their fans miserable, but this is Sony's fault with their archaic network update system.

Namikaze_17's Avatar Senior Member
    It's just tomorrow, mate...

Look at midnight if you're really anxious.

You're both wrong. I don't feel Ubisoft hates me and the free game did no good really because I have them or don't play them. So you totally don't know me and the real reason I posted. It's really just about the fact that they shouldn't publish release dates as IF everyone is going to get something on such and such date. I'm sure if I look back in the forum you both have complained about something. So stop trolling just to harp on people.

Originally Posted by Namikaze_17 Go to original post
    It's just tomorrow, mate...

Look at midnight if you're really anxious.
    Yeah I know, just wish they wouldn't say release date as if it's set in stone to just let people down. Thanks for posting and not just getting on my case.

Originally Posted by ShadoeKat Go to original post
    You're both wrong. I don't feel Ubisoft hates me and the free game did no good really because I have them or don't play them. So you totally don't know me and the real reason I posted. It's really just about the fact that they shouldn't publish release dates as IF everyone is going to get something on such and such date. I'm sure if I look back in the forum you both have complained about something. So stop trolling just to harp on people.
    No body is trolling, you're blaming people you shouldn't. Ubisoft said the release date for PS4 will be on Wednesday. Point is, you're barking up the wrong tree. Take it up with Sony.

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Point is, you're barking up the wrong tree. Take it up with Sony.
    Umm, my choice to bark anywhere I want to, much like you are, thank you very much.

Originally Posted by ShadoeKat Go to original post
    Umm, my choice to bark anywhere I want to, much like you are, thank you very much.
    Woooooooooooooooow. Mate, that doesn't make any sense.

VitoAuditore's Avatar Member
    @ op, I really dont get why you're mad that ps4 is getting theirs at the 14th. this has been known for some time now, so either you were too lazy to check that, or you knew it already and you're lying to us. which of the 2 is it? either way, you really have no real reason to be mad.