I just finished the DLC, it was fun. Only small bugs, and one crash. It has puzzles! Not many and they are pretty easy, but yeah. With those and with the underground maps, I felt myself play with AC2 again. Still missing the Abstergo side tho. We need a new Desmond and a modern age storyline!

is any body confirm me that after updating the dead king dlc from uplay or steam is the save file game remain or lost......bcoz many guys told that after update save file is lost so can any body confirm me who already download the dlc save file remain or not.......

my save file is connected to save cloud so mine will be remain or not.......

reply plz./////////

My save is fine (Uplay). Still, better backup periodically (note to devs: cloud computing should eliminate the need to manually make local backups, not increase it!).

TH3R4BB1T, sometimes, some or all of Arno's controls will stop responding for me. Easiest fix is to fasttravel to the nearest location (the other way is to restart the whole game).

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by maj0rAW350M3 Go to original post
    i have the game on steam, so far i can not download the dlc, i have tried doin it through the uplay launcher httin play and havin the download pop up but it does nothin. it just launches game like there is nothin new to download. its 2:00 pm here in the US am i just gonna have to wait
    Hi, the team are investigating at present - please bear with us.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi, the team are investigating at present - please bear with us.
    Is the problem on your side or on steam´s?
    Can´t download it to here in Germany too

ivan0519's Avatar Junior Member
    still can't download Dead Kings here in the Philippines. Owned the retail version of the game

not downloading here either in Denmark. i got the game on Steam.

OP3NGL's Avatar Junior Member
    got the game from uplay itself... still not seeing any downloads for the DLC...

im from Singapore (time now is 10pm)

Originally Posted by OP3NGL Go to original post
    got the game from uplay itself... still not seeing any downloads for the DLC...

im from Singapore (time now is 10pm)
    same here mate im from Malaysia..also still no dlc for me...

Originally Posted by firdaus23 Go to original post
    same here mate im from Malaysia..also still no dlc for me...
    Same case here...

Mine's the retail copy with the free Chemical Revolution side-mission, platform based at Uplay.

Already 14 Jan 2015 and 10.30pm here at Malaysia, still can't download the DLC~ D: