BB_Momi's Avatar Community Manager Ubisoft

Everything You Need to Know

Dear Champions,

Welcome to the Official Duel of Champions forums! Before posting, please be sure to follow these simple steps 4 simple steps:

1) Is there already a thread with the same topic?
    There are a large number of Champions duelling on our battlefields, many of them may have already asked the same questions, shared the same thoughts or reported the same problem as you. Please take a moment to check if there is already a thread open regarding the topic you want to post about. If you're unsure you can use the search function in the top right to find out!

2) Are you posting in the right forum category?
    There are several categories to post in on the forums, and it can be sometimes difficult to decide where to post,

General Discussion - Post anything concerning MMDoC here, as long as it isn't supposed to be in one of the other sub-forums.

Community Help / Bug Reports - Found a bug, or do you need some help?, post it here.

Post your Deck & Discuss Strategies! - If you have a deck to share, or have a strategy you'd like to discuss, you can post that here.

Card Balancing & Feature Discussion - Post here if you have an idea for a feature you'd like included in the game, or thoughts on the balance of a card.

Videos, Streams and Fan-Art - Share with us your MMDoC related work, show off your art-skills, show us your videos and streams.

Off Topic - Anything unrelated to the game can go here.

3) Is your thread title clear?
    The title of your thread should be clear and concise, it helps us know in advance what you're talking about in your thread, and helps us find your thread in the future. Keep it short and make use of key-words as much as possible. This has an additional effect of helping other players using the search function find your thread!

4) Be Polite!
    In addition to being polite, be sure to follow the general Ubisoft Forum Rules.

Useful Links and Important Stuff

Below is a list of links to important information, guides, fansites and tools to help you during your time with us. If your guide, tool or fansite is not on this list, don't hesitate to get in touch so that I can include it!

General Information

General Ubisoft forum rules

Duel of Champions Official Website (English)

Help and Support

Facebook Page

Twitter Feed

Community Help FAQ

Guides for Players

Guide for New Players by Malkorion

Guide for Duel of Champions by Sjonegaard

Campaign Help Guide by Mushidoz

Help for Newcomers by Mushidoz

Comprehensive FAQ by RobValue

Campaign and Puzzle Guide by ZergRusher

How Infernal Pit Works by Hydramarine

Game Information

Starter Deck Lists (BS2)

Starter Deck Lists (BS1)

In-Game Achievement List

Fan Sites

MMDoC on Reddit

MMDoC Tools & Chat

DoC Wiki

CardgameRobot

MMDoC TCGBrowser

MMDoC.Net

lamabalonik

Platoon Gaming [FR]

MOMCards [FR]

MMDoC.RU Forum [RU]

Tools

Deck Builder by Drejn87

Forge Replay Manager by Drejn87

DoC - Replay Manager by Aranarth78

Streams and Youtube Channels (English Only)

Bomy's Twitch Stream

Cucu99's Twitch Stream

JustInTraining's Twitch Stream

Team GZ's Twitch Stream

Zenithale's Twitch Stream

Aza404's Youtube Channel

Jkk89's Youtube Channel

Channels/streams will only be considered if they have been regularly active in the past month.

Downloadable Content

Fansite Kit: Artwork [2.2 GB]

Fansite Kit: Cards (English) [104 MB]

Fansite Kit: Goodies [287 MB]

Card Package Not Including 5 Towers (All Languages) [2.5 GB]

Card Package 5 Towers (All Languages ) [525 MB]

Card Package: Time of Renewal [120mb]

Signature Pack [12 MB]

Languages and Versions

French Forum

Polish Forum

Italian Forum

Spanish Forum

German Forum

This list has been made to bring all the useful information into one easy to spot place, and allow new content and threads posted to General Discussion to have more visibility, without having to scroll down half a page to spot the new posts.

Hello Momi and welcome.

You have to be careful as some of the posts linked are not valid anymore. For example, the "Starter deck list" is absolutely outdated.

This game started with Base Set 1 expansion only. Then they had starter decks with cards from that expansion. However, later on, eventually, they released "Standard format" and a lot of the previous cards from previous expansions became unplayable and new starter decks were made.

I'll go work on an updated list and send you the link here then

Thank you for highlighting this Mushidoz - Please do and I'll make sure it gets added (I've taken down the out of date link for now).

jkk89's Avatar First 1700 ELO! Hooah!
    My replays thread on this forum and in there link to my Youtube channel
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ith-commentary

Please feel free to edit the post if you spot mistakes or want to add images to make more appealing

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Starter-Decks

PS: The Fankit download links do not work

Updated to include your post/channel Jkk89. Hope to see more in the future.

Included your new post Mushidoz, I'll dig around for some box artwork for your post, thank you for putting it together!

Dont miss the Twitch channel of the well known streamer Bomy =)
    http://www.twitch.tv/bomy99 !

Welcome to forums Momi!

You should add DoC subreddit and chatroom to General Information

Some of fansites you wrote are outdated. You should exclude DoC Wiki, MMDoC TCGBrowser and MMDoC.Net. I suggest you to include french sites Platoon Gaming & MoMCards, l4m4b4l0n1k's blog and MMDocking (i think it has some server problems atm)

banduan's Avatar Senior Member
    Great start Momi.

Originally Posted by dethslain Go to original post
    Welcome to forums Momi!

You should add DoC subreddit and chatroom to General Information

Some of fansites you wrote are outdated. You should exclude DoC Wiki, MMDoC TCGBrowser and MMDoC.Net. I suggest you to include french sites Platoon Gaming & MoMCards, l4m4b4l0n1k's blog and MMDocking (i think it has some server problems atm)
    Hello Dethslain, thank you for your input - MMDocking hasn't worked in over a month for me, so it wasn't included with the list, if this should change please let me know!

I've added the DoC subreddit under fansites, and included the others there too.