1. #1

    Patch 1.5 must be released soon !!!

    See this coop mission I've made with my friends and watch how many bugs are in there. Laughable situation

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchB
    Share this post

  2. #2
    AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,962
    Patch 5 is coming in 2 weeks' time

    However, it will fix nothing. You 'll see.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    I really hope it will fix some of the remaining bugs, glitches and exploits. Not all I'm aware of, I don't believe in Santa Claus no more
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by ClaudioACUnity Go to original post
    See this coop mission I've made with my friends and watch how many bugs are in there. Laughable situation

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchB
    I watched your video. Looked like lag to me
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Ansellbwoy Go to original post
    I watched your video. Looked like lag to me
    Maybe some of them yes, but the man spinning after I killed him... those who fly...Also if it lags so much, how can we play coop with fun.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by ClaudioACUnity Go to original post
    Maybe some of them yes, but the man spinning after I killed him... those who fly...Also if it lags so much, how can we play coop with fun.
    Have you seen any of these things in single player? Lag is usually caused by bad internet connections, but who knows, it could be the game. I personally have had none of these problems though.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Ansellbwoy Go to original post
    Have you seen any of these things in single player? Lag is usually caused by bad internet connections, but who knows, it could be the game. I personally have had none of these problems though.
    The problem is not the single player, It's the coop !!! By the way, the guys flying and those spinning after I killed them, of course they are in the single player.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Aheradrim Go to original post
    Patch 5 is coming in 2 weeks' time

    However, it will fix nothing. You 'll see.
    How do you know about the next patch?
    Share this post

  9. #9

    Big Update patch

    Originally Posted by matuxlogan Go to original post
    How do you know about the next patch?
    My friend said to release assassins creed unity by the same fill game size gb for a re download patch so ubsoft can solve that issue
    Share this post

  10. #10
    The game still need a REAL optimization patch... the previous one was just a lie a did not really optimize anything...

    I still cant believe "professional" videogames maker are even allowed to SELL a such huge load of poor work for that point ( optimization )
    Share this post