Patch 1.5 must be released soon !!!

See this coop mission I've made with my friends and watch how many bugs are in there. Laughable situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchB

AherasSTRG's Avatar Senior Member
    Patch 5 is coming in 2 weeks' time

However, it will fix nothing. You 'll see.

I really hope it will fix some of the remaining bugs, glitches and exploits. Not all I'm aware of, I don't believe in Santa Claus no more

Originally Posted by ClaudioACUnity Go to original post
    See this coop mission I've made with my friends and watch how many bugs are in there. Laughable situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchB
    I watched your video. Looked like lag to me

Originally Posted by Ansellbwoy Go to original post
    I watched your video. Looked like lag to me
    Maybe some of them yes, but the man spinning after I killed him... those who fly...Also if it lags so much, how can we play coop with fun.

Originally Posted by ClaudioACUnity Go to original post
    Maybe some of them yes, but the man spinning after I killed him... those who fly...Also if it lags so much, how can we play coop with fun.
    Have you seen any of these things in single player? Lag is usually caused by bad internet connections, but who knows, it could be the game. I personally have had none of these problems though.

Originally Posted by Ansellbwoy Go to original post
    Have you seen any of these things in single player? Lag is usually caused by bad internet connections, but who knows, it could be the game. I personally have had none of these problems though.
    The problem is not the single player, It's the coop !!! By the way, the guys flying and those spinning after I killed them, of course they are in the single player.

Originally Posted by Aheradrim Go to original post
    Patch 5 is coming in 2 weeks' time

However, it will fix nothing. You 'll see.
    How do you know about the next patch?

Big Update patch

Originally Posted by matuxlogan Go to original post
    How do you know about the next patch?
    My friend said to release assassins creed unity by the same fill game size gb for a re download patch so ubsoft can solve that issue

The game still need a REAL optimization patch... the previous one was just a lie a did not really optimize anything...

I still cant believe "professional" videogames maker are even allowed to SELL a such huge load of poor work for that point ( optimization )