Assassin's Creed: Unity + SweetFX The REAL way it's meant to be played

So I finally achieved what to me is a beautiful ACU, this is for those saying graphics are bad in Unity I don't understand how is that possible.
    To me Unity has the best graphical fidelity and models (noted that I'm not saying ragdoll system) of all AC's ever released, hope Victory comes even more optimized so we can all played without so many work arounds.

With sweetfx I managed to make it look like the screenshots on Nvidia "tweak guide" or at least very close to it (still missing the Tesselation thing).
    I'll leave some screenshots.
    In case you wonder I don't have a monster rig. Core i5 2500k, 8GB RAM, Nvidia 780, SSD Samsung Evo Pro

Spoiler:  Show

Nividia please don't sue me for the title :P

Do you have a gallery page where we can see more of your screenshots?

Originally Posted by Ureh Go to original post
    Do you have a gallery page where we can see more of your screenshots?
    Nope but here are some more I took at night and during the cutscene

Spoiler:  Show

Layer_13's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't notice any difference.

Can you make a comparison?

Originally Posted by Fatal-Feit Go to original post
    I don't notice any difference.

Can you make a comparison?
    You mean with and without the sweetfx? let me better refer you to the website were I got the preset:

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/2539/

Layer_13's Avatar Senior Member
    Looks nice!

Looking good.. Problem is I cant find tutorial how to use SweetFX with ACU. Could you please write me some tutrial how to use it.. I Have GTX970 and Win7..Thank you

Originally Posted by tomas.kelner Go to original post
    Looking good.. Problem is I cant find tutorial how to use SweetFX with ACU. Could you please write me some tutrial how to use it.. I Have GTX970 and Win7..Thank you
    Sure, here it goes.

- First you need to download the SweetFX Files: http://sfx.thelazy.net/static/media/...cAberration.7z
    Use that link so you get the one with x64 support otherwise the game will crash.

- Once downloaded extract it to were your ACU.exe is located (that depends on where you install it and if you have it on steam or just uplay)

- In the files you extracted there's a folder named "x64 dlls" copy those and paste it also where the ACU.exe is located (if it asks to overwrite say yes, that means you got it to the right place)

- Now you need a preset or you can make one yourself (never made one I just download them). Here's the one I'm using: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/2539/
    (there are others on that website too, is more a matter of personal taste which one you will pick)

- Once the text file is downloaded rename it to "SweetFX_settings" (no quotes) then copy and paste it to were your ACU.exe is located (if it asks to overwrite this means you are doing the right thing so overwrite it)

- After that stand up and recite all tenants of the Creed (if you don't do this your game will crash and your savegame will be erased from ubi's server)

IMRicko's Avatar Member
    Any hit on FPS?

WOW! .. is that take any affect on FPS ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►