Stuttering issue

Is anyone else encountering a really annoying stuttering every few seconds that basically makes the game unplayable. Between stutters the game runs fine for me I can tell it's smooth, but these stutters impair me from playing the game. Any help?

Reytime's Avatar Member
    Yep, same here. It really kills the fun.

Most people say it happens for them after they either use Fast Travel, encounter a Loading Screen or Cutscene or fiddle around in the Equipment Menu. My FPS is fine, I've tuned it so I always run at a minimum of 40FPS. And it does, runs smooth, so it can't be a hardware issue, as in too weak hardware.

Usually for me, at the start I'm fine, game runs smooth, then after sometimes 30 or 60 minutes it kicks in, although I've had it happen to me right from the getgo. Every 6 seconds or so a stutter appears (even when just standing still yes).

I wish Ubisoft would give a comment on this, not a solution, but at least a wink of ''hey we're aware of this and we're looking into it''..

Originally Posted by Reytime Go to original post
    Yep, same here. It really kills the fun.

Most people say it happens for them after they either use Fast Travel, encounter a Loading Screen or Cutscene or fiddle around in the Equipment Menu. My FPS is fine, I've tuned it so I always run at a minimum of 40FPS. And it does, runs smooth, so it can't be a hardware issue, as in too weak hardware.

Usually for me, at the start I'm fine, game runs smooth, then after sometimes 30 or 60 minutes it kicks in, although I've had it happen to me right from the getgo. Every 6 seconds or so a stutter appears (even when just standing still yes).

I wish Ubisoft would give a comment on this, not a solution, but at least a wink of ''hey we're aware of this and we're looking into it''..
    It happens for me as soon as I load into the game. It's ridiculous.
    I hope they are aware of it and are doing something about it because if not I want my money back. I love this series but this game has been a massive disappointment for me so far.