Pagan's Wrath Convoys are not showing up at all during my second playthrough. (PS3)

Pagan's Wrath Convoys are not showing up at all during my second playthrough. The first playthrough, they were all over the place. But now, I've cleared all the outposts and forts in south Kyrat and a couple in the north and there's still nothing. Is it because I'm playing on hard??? Because I not having the heavy takedown skill is making this game even harder...

If you cleared all the outpost and fortresses they won't show up and also the retaliation parties won't try to take over the outposts anymore.

But I had played a good 10-12 hours both before I completed the first fortress and before I completed the last outpost in south Kyrat. Now, I am in north Kyrat, I have completed 2 outposts and all the towers, but I still have not seen any of Pagan's Wrath Convoys. I get the retaliation parties all the time. (Almost so much that it's rather annoying because it only happens when I'm leaving an outpost and not when I happen to be traveling by one.) Anyways, I remember them VERY WELL during my first playthrough, because I love doing the vehicle-to-vehicle takedowns, and that's how I would do most of them. But I haven't seen one this time through. I remember even seeing the update on my HUD saying something like: "Pagan's Wrath has arrived." I've gotten every Tiger Skill but the Heavy Takedown... Did I mention that I'm playing on HARD? I should atleast get a special trophy if I beat the game without doing a takedown on one Heavy guy... lol

Having the same issue on Regular difficulty...

I am having the exact same problem. I have just taken the bridge on my second play-through with around 60% of the game completed and I have not seen a single Pagan's wrath convoy yet.

This has to be a bug. It would be nice if someone from Ubisoft could finally clear up this issue. Do I need to restart again, reinstall the game, what?

go to your your map screen and un check all of the map icons except for the min convoy one and it'll show which ones are present instead of you having to drive around searching for for one to pop up.

and also check your progress page and scroll to the bottom where it shows how many wrath convoys you've destroyed, it it's 16 or more convoys you've destroyed than chances are you've taken all of them out and no more will spawn because the min convoys although counted as a karma event, are limited.

If you still have outpost left to take over, take them out and the min convoys should eventually appear in that area seeking revenge hence why they're named pagan wrath convoys.

Originally Posted by Rogue-9 Go to original post
    I am having the exact same problem. I have just taken the bridge on my second play-through with around 60% of the game completed and I have not seen a single Pagan's wrath convoy yet.

This has to be a bug. It would be nice if someone from Ubisoft could finally clear up this issue. Do I need to restart again, reinstall the game, what?
    The first (and as yet only) response to my support ticket was to uninstall, clear the cache, reinstall game and all updates, then reinstall all add-ons. I lost a whole night on that debacle. Nothing changed for me, but maybe it might work for you

This happened to me on my third playthrough, after I reset all outposts and started a new game. The only fix I found was to delete your save game and start a new one. This corrected the issue and Pagans Wrath showed up in the South immediately. You don't have to uninstall or re install any software. You will have to start over again, but going through the game without the heavy takedown ruins any attempt at a stealth playthrough.

I am very new to this game, but I have cleared the three required pagan wraths is there anything that I am missing, as people seem to be struggling on 2nd and 3rd playthroughs.

No Pagan Wrath convoy's showing up anymore. (PS4)

I'm on my 6th play-through of the game. During the 1st 3 play-through's, Pagan Wrath convoys showed up all the time. In the last 3 play-through's I haven't seen 1 convoy....EVER during those games. During each play-through, I do different strategies in playing the game but still can't get a Pagan Wrath convoy to appear. It's very frustrating!!!