XBOX One Don't Own Game or App Error FarCry 4- Update with Pics

Originally Posted by PashaDunerunner Go to original post
    So just got off the phone with UBI tech support. This issue is brand new...they said they will work it as soon as possible and pointed some UBI eyeballs to this thread. The tech support guy reviewed the thread and saw our complaints. He recommended, to me, to just try and reinstall to see if it works which can be done through the game manager menu on the xbox one. He said it doesn't erase your save data so I am ok with that. I wasnt sure at first, lol. In the meantime they are reviewing the root of the problem. Good luck everyone else....hopefully they find a fix soon and maybe this reinstall will work for me. Happy New Year!
    Ohhh and uhmm...to sum up all of our problems, see the pictures below.

- My XBOX One HomeScreen

- What happens when I try to load Far Cry 4 (Digital Edition - No CD) -"Do you own this game or app? Please insert the disc, etc, etc..... along with the error code "0x87de07d1" (Sorry the picture is blurry)

- What happens when I look in XBOX Store to see why its telling me I don't own the game

Same for me, check my other thread which I started about 17:00 today:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...igital-Version

An 'Emerging Problem' according to Xbox Support.. digital gold version purchased...

Dom

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi guys,

This maybe related to the issue that Far Cry 4 appears to have been removed from the Xbox Store for some users.

Please make sure you are contacting Xbox Support for your region - however the team are activity investigating the issue, but please make sure Xbox Support are aware you are experiencing the issue.

Reply to Mr. Shade Community Manager

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi guys,

This maybe related to the issue that Far Cry 4 appears to have been removed from the Xbox Store for some users.

Please make sure you are contacting Xbox Support for your region - however the team are activity investigating the issue, however please make sure Xbox Support are aware you are experiencing the issue.

With all due respect Mr. Shade, some users have already contacted XBOX and XBOX said it is your problem to fix. See quote below.

Originally Posted by Applesauce57 Go to original post
    Im having the same issue. Xbox support told me it was an issue with UBI soft. Ubi soft doesn't have a chat support. so now its a waiting game.

Thanks for the details. If that would be the case, there are two options for this. First option would be to coordinate with Ubisoft support and inquire for options for attachment of game license or perhaps a patch from Ubisoft that can fix this issue. Normally, that message would show if the game was not purchased from the account however we can confirm that your gamer tag indeed purchased the game last 12/25/2014. Just to set your expectations right, it is only Ubisoft who has the complete access, tools and database to reinstate anything with Far Cry thus the main reason there is a need to reach them.
    Ultimately we paid for the product, played the product, loved it, got an error one random day, notified both you and Microsoft of the dilemma, and pretty much worked our side of the problem the best we can through all channels of debuggery available to the various Ajays in Kyrat...can you guys do us a huge New Year's solid and fix it without telling us to go somewhere else to solve the problem? I don't have a gyrocopter in real life or I would solve it that way. We would appreciate it greatly. Thanks for your support!

With all due respect Mr. Shade, some users have already contacted XBOX and XBOX said it is your problem to fix. See quote below.

Ultimately we paid for the product, played the product, loved it, got an error one random day, notified both you and Microsoft of the dilemma, and pretty much worked our side of the problem the best we can through all channels of debuggery available to the various Ajays in Kyrat...can you guys do us a huge New Year's solid and fix it without telling us to go somewhere else to solve the problem? I don't have a gyrocopter in real life or I would solve it that way. We would appreciate it greatly. Thanks for your support!
    Hi,

You seem to have misunderstood my post?

The team are actively investigating the issue this side, however it's also worth contacting Xbox support - since it appears that the game has been removed from the Store - this has happened for some - please check if it's still available to you - if not, it 'could' be related to that, which MS are investigating too - however as I say, Ubisoft are looking into the issue as a matter of urgency.

I suggested contacting Xbox Support - due to some being told that it's an emerging issue - Xbox Support may need more information from people, so it's always worth contacting them for Store issues.
    Originally Posted by DomX360X Go to original post
    Hi all,

Tried cold reboot, disconnect from Live etc... No Joy,

Logged call with UK XBOX Support and the nice chap confirmed that others were having the problem. Think its a licence issue.

Support took my gamertag, Xbox One console Live ID info (from Settings, System, Xbox Info), and he was going to pass the info onto the next level of support.
    He also recommended that I keep an eye out on the Live Service Status web page for this 'emerging issue'.

I recommend that anyone with the same problem contacts the support line - 0843 557 4327 option 1, then 1, then one again to get to the right place.

Regards
    Dom

Hi,

You seem to have misunderstood my post?

The team are actively investigating the issue this side, however it's also worth contacting Xbox support - since it appears that the game has been removed from the Store - this has happened for some - please check if it's still available to you - if not, it 'could' be related to that, which MS are investigating too - however as I say, Ubisoft are looking into the issue as a matter of urgency.

I suggested contacting Xbox Support - due to some being told that it's an emerging issue - Xbox Support may need more information from people, so it's always worth contacting them for Store issues.
    No, I understood. You were just asking us to cover all of our bases. My post was simply asking for you to talk to Microsoft to make sure its something you can solve with them before asking us to do anything else. We all know to call xbox support and report the issue since the problem occured on the xbox console. But once you two are notified there should be no reason why your paying userbase needs to do anything else but finally load and play the game after you fix the issue and give us the "all clear".

It would be different if it were just a couple of accounts affected. I could see individuals send their xbox user info, particular problem, live account info, etc.. but it isn't a few people, it is everyone with the digital version, which is something you guys control with microsoft directly and could probably impact with little to no userbase requirement at all. Im sure you guys track who has bought the digital version of Far Cry4. Thats what I was getting at.

No, I understood. You were just asking us to cover all of our bases. My post was simply asking for you to talk to Microsoft to make sure its something you can solve with them before asking us to do anything else. We all know to call xbox support and report the issue since the problem occured on the xbox console. But once you two are notified there should be no reason why your paying userbase needs to do anything else but finally load and play the game after you fix the issue and give us the "all clear".
    If Support [on either side] require more information from those affected - it's always best to try and supply it.

As I say, the team are investigating, though anything that helps speed up the resolution, is for the best.

If Support [on either side] require more information from those affected - it's always best to try and supply it.

As I say, the team are investigating, though anything that helps speed up the resolution, is for the best.
    Ok. Let us know when we need to provide more. Thanks for your help! Quick question: Are you guys communicating with microsoft or are you contacting them through us?

Ok. Let us know when we need to provide more. Thanks for your help! Quick question: Are you guys communicating with microsoft? Or are you contacting them through us?
    Ubisoft are investigating - as I say, so that means they will be talking to all concerned.

Mr. Shade, The savior of Kyrat

Ubisoft are investigating - as I say, so that means they will be talking to all concerned.
    Excellent! The words I was looking for Thanks for your time, Mr. Shade. A+ community manager.