A happy new year and some small insight into 2015

Dear Community,

Today we would like to give you a little insight into the status of the transition and the progress we are making.
    During the last weeks we have developed new internal structures and policies and we are getting a good insight of
    the tools and system connected to the game, which takes some time. We are developing strategies for 2015
    and are gathering further information concerning Duel of Champions.

We are reading the forum and we would like to thank you for your ongoing support. Your feedback is very valuable to us!
    We won´t be able to address every concern but we share your opinion that the balancing of the game mechanics is a main
    topic. We could experience this ourself during the R2P finals. Beside the upcoming “Draft” mode, we are working on a new set
    of cards which will have an impact on the game balance.
    Our VIP Players will be able to test the new set and provide feedback to us.

We expect to give you more insights in the near future.

We wish you all the best for 2015!

Your BlueByte Duel of Champions Team

Thanks! This message is very much required indeed!
    I believe your first target should correct the infinite loading bug for pc players. I am an iPad player myself, but that bug is making many players leaving the game and you may not be able to gather that many new players even with vigorous promotion afterwards.
    Thank you again for keeping this game alive! I would definitely show my support when the new set/ mode come out

Infernal_Wisdom's Avatar Senior Member
    Late is better than never, this was step number one, thanks grorshem

This game, MMDOC, is one hell of a game, its core is based on very good ideas, but there are lots of works awaiting

MMDOC lost lots of its playerbase because of late communication, lack of balances etc...

BB Team needs to reverse this process, with hard, fast and correct work!

this is a great game and as a player I only say 1 thing: " Save this f**king beautiful game"

Hope this ''new set of cards which will have an impact on the game balance'' will be 100 new card not 24 new + 146 rebalanced

GustavXIII's Avatar Senior Member
    We still have a lot of cards in the standard pool which could be so much more useful for their factions with a patch. I dont think we need a big expansion with a lot of new shiny cards. Thats narrow minded, we have flaws at some basic things in the game.

- Basically no balance around rarities which would be ideal for draft.
    - Some heroes are obsolete because they cant compete due to weaker starting stats (1might/2magic is better than 1/1/1) or their hero abilites are either too expensive or bad.
    - The overall role of fortunes. Most are straight trash compared to spells.
    - Light and Air Magic are bad in Standard, buffing them would provide a huge upgrade in playability for some heroes and factions.

Just those things, which can already be a lot of work, would lead to a completely new gaming experience and you wouldnt need to add a new card at all.
    Anyway,

those "news" are at least something, hopefully its not too late. Lets hope for the best.

A very happy new year to all. Guys, don't let this game die and please support the community and nurture it!
    Fix the many critical bugs. I for one am very annoyed as I can't buy seals using my iPad because of a bug. Same with the website and it's been like that for a freaking 2 months!! Ubi is killing it's revenue stream...

billc128's Avatar Junior Member

I am new to MMDOC but not to CCG in general. I am struggling through the tutorial and the learning curve. So I am anxious for BB to build back the community others have pointed out it has lost. If you want any insight in to a MMDOC beginner, let me know. Perhaps I can help point out some of my own challenges as I go.

The dark cold days of Silence are over. The days where this community was marching through the forest and bad wolves were hunting down poor players one by one. But finally the survivors can see the light. It’s this delightful fire started by BB guys not so far away. Let’s get there guys, lets help them keep this fire burning and make sure it will not consume the entire forest. Maybe soon the rest will join…

Let's go!

Originally Posted by billc128 Go to original post
    I am new to MMDOC but not to CCG in general. I am struggling through the tutorial and the learning curve. So I am anxious for BB to build back the community others have pointed out it has lost. If you want any insight in to a MMDOC beginner, let me know. Perhaps I can help point out some of my own challenges as I go.
    It is good to see new players contributing in this forum! That's what we need right now.

I am positive that this is the first of many steps in the right direction.

Originally Posted by Grorshem Go to original post
    balancing of the game mechanics is a main topic.
    Lack of any info is the main problem now- will you introduce a new team, plans, schedules, answer community questions? (see BlueByte Screwups topic)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►