Join co-op not working

Everytime I go to play the join co-op (the main reason being for the trophies Brother in Arms & Changing Lanes) nothing happens and just sits on the matchmaking screen until enough time passes and it says error. I can play the Chronicles section just fine with the Battle of Kyrat and join random games of 5 on 5 etc.

Am I the only one having this problem? It lets me play campaign online, but no one ever joins in as I do not think it works properly.

Thanks for any help!

Originally Posted by CidDeuce Go to original post
    Everytime I go to play the join co-op (the main reason being for the trophies Brother in Arms & Changing Lanes) nothing happens and just sits on the matchmaking screen until enough time passes and it says error. I can play the Chronicles section just fine with the Battle of Kyrat and join random games of 5 on 5 etc.

Am I the only one having this problem? It lets me play campaign online, but no one ever joins in as I do not think it works properly.

Thanks for any help!
    i have the same problem i doesn't work for me either and i tryed everithing. please help

Welcome to the club.A lot of us have the same problem and it seems nothing is being done about it.

I got a key to kyrat from a friend and I was able to play with only a couple of people from join co-op. This has only happened late at night too, like past midnight. It never works in the day. Can someone send me an invite please? I still have 48 min left on my trial. My PSN is GanNing90.