http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Magic_Numbers

One more for the magic theory.

Does the black to white/grey background shed light on anything, or is it just there to represent inversion?

Grasping for straws

My first post here...
    When I put that first clue through a decrypter, the word "heerlen" comes up for the second word with great frequency. So, what the hell is heerlen? It's a town in the Netherlands that hosts the Pinkpop music fest every summer. Last summer, both the Stones and Metallica played there. Completely disregarding the number clues, but acknowledging the "metallic" background to the clue, I'm thinking Metallica will emerge from this set of clues. Debunk, fortify or piss on my suggestion at your leisure. How might those number clues tie in?

PS - the 50 cent piece is not minted for circulation. It was only a commemorative coin to put JFK's face on something. I'm going with 41 for that clue.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Interesting theory but Metallica wouldn't just be randomly released like that. They are kind of a big deal

Numbers

Originally Posted by Yo Martay Go to original post
    My first post here...
    When I put that first clue through a decrypter, the word "heerlen" comes up for the second word with great frequency. So, what the hell is heerlen? It's a town in the Netherlands that hosts the Pinkpop music fest every summer. Last summer, both the Stones and Metallica played there. Completely disregarding the number clues, but acknowledging the "metallic" background to the clue, I'm thinking Metallica will emerge from this set of clues. Debunk, fortify or piss on my suggestion at your leisure. How might those number clues tie in?

PS - the 50 cent piece is not minted for circulation. It was only a commemorative coin to put JFK's face on something. I'm going with 41 for that clue.
    50 cent piece is still in circulation- technically still minted, but rarely due to low demand/high inventory, but definitely would not fall in "commemorative coin" category - back to .91 also a Hefner number is a real thing... Pretty sure that one is correct

heegner

Originally Posted by azorahai04 Go to original post
    50 cent piece is still in circulation- technically still minted, but rarely due to low demand/high inventory, but definitely would not fall in "commemorative coin" category - back to .91 also a hefner number is a real thing... Pretty sure that one is correct
    heegner number **

Jayrocksd's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AzorAhai04 Go to original post
    heegner number **
    I definitely prefer Hefner numbers. For instance 7/91

fatherrock's Avatar Senior Member
    silly rock zombie thoughts

are all those numbers a password to a hidden picture?

math rots the brain
    math with absolute values rot the brain absolutely

um you guys have too much time on your hands if you waste time trying to guess about new releases; why bother? lol...just sayin'

probably better to take time talking about how to master specific riffs in riff repeater, or send in new DL requests

My guess: This will be one of those rare ones that doesn't get solved.