Originally Posted by arranWstewart Go to original post
    I hope that it's a GNR Pack
    GNR was a radio station in the game Fallout 3, hosted by 3Dog. There was a mod for it that expanded the radio playlist to 100 songs. Perhaps it IS a GNR pack...

Originally Posted by arranWstewart Go to original post
    I hope that it's a GNR Pack, the logic being that Use Your Illusion was released in '91, Slash is 49, there are 63 classic line up songs (If you include the spaghetti incident) and there are 7 members in the band at the moment. It's probably not, but here's hoping!
    Classic lineup means Steven Adler, for me. I haven't counted them, but he can't be on 63 songs. He was kicked out before the Use Your Illusions.

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post

Add The Beatles to that list, too.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    The Beatles will never be in Rocksmith, the other three bands could happen eventually

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    The Beatles will never be in Rocksmith, the other three bands could happen eventually
    Oh, I misunderstood. In that case, Eagles would be a good addition to that list.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Eagles just want a lot of money, they are kind of ridiculous

Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    Oh, I misunderstood. In that case, Eagles would be a good addition to that list.
    Seven Bridges Road - Confirmed...

Might I suggest we figure out the first and fifth lines before spitballing more potential answers?

Don "Get of my lawn!" Henley is a bit mental with the licensing... But everybody has their price, just look at The Wicked Witch of the Hendrix estate...

did anyone decipher part 1 yet?