1. #71
    Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    I think when we get all the numbers and add them up we will get 311. The numbers all descend "down". My guess is 311
    "Down" by 311 is already in the game through DLC

    Anyway, heading to bed now, 1:35 AM here. GL guys!
    Share this post

  2. #72
    chris60119's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Savannah-ish GA
    Posts
    539
    Originally Posted by Naxo_RG Go to original post
    "Down" by 311 is already in the game through DLC

    Anyway, heading to bed now, 1:35 AM here. GL guys!
    LOL.. shows you how long I've bee playing..
    Share this post

  3. #73
    C.Linton's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,136
    Originally Posted by Master_Cylinder Go to original post
    It's not like it was the only guess allowed...I still think it's funny.
    Nah, I agree with Dan. That joke is kinda played out by now.
    Share this post

  4. #74
    Really? I wasn't on top of it, or I'd have posted first with the reply of "The Moody Gradients".
    Share this post

  5. #75
    Originally Posted by C.Linton Go to original post
    Nah, I agree with Dan. That joke is kinda played out by now.
    If only that mattered...
    Share this post

  6. #76
    toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    8,142
    Originally Posted by C.Linton Go to original post
    Nah, I agree with Dan. That joke is kinda played out by now.
    literally 5 people find it funny and one of them has half the forum blocked
    Share this post

  7. #77
    I hope that it's a GNR Pack, the logic being that Use Your Illusion was released in '91, Slash is 49, there are 63 classic line up songs (If you include the spaghetti incident) and there are 7 members in the band at the moment. It's probably not, but here's hoping!
    Share this post

  8. #78
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,713
    Originally Posted by arranWstewart Go to original post
    I hope that it's a GNR Pack, the logic being that Use Your Illusion was released in '91, Slash is 49, there are 63 classic line up songs (If you include the spaghetti incident) and there are 7 members in the band at the moment. It's probably not, but here's hoping!
    You may be onto something.
    Share this post

  9. #79
    Originally Posted by arranWstewart Go to original post
    I hope that it's a GNR Pack, the logic being that Use Your Illusion was released in '91, Slash is 49, there are 63 classic line up songs (If you include the spaghetti incident) and there are 7 members in the band at the moment. It's probably not, but here's hoping!
    How do you know that there are 63 classic lineup songs?
    Share this post

  10. #80
    toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    8,142
    Share this post