Bleed It Out
    What I've Done
    Guilty All The Same

That's the pack.
    Now you've got it.

Thanks Dan for What I've Done
    now this week I can buy a song

Risen72's Avatar Member
    Love the pack! Haven't heard the new song however...so I guess 5/6, lol.

Originally Posted by Risen72 Go to original post
    Love the pack! Haven't heard the new song however...so I guess 5/6, lol.
    Buying the 6 pack would be cheaper than buying 5 individually so how about introducing yourself to the new song that way?

Risen72's Avatar Member
    Oh I'll be getting the whole pack. The lol means I was joking around. I forget forums don't translate tone well. I need to use winky faces as well, haha.

OnicaBonica's Avatar Member
    Linkin Park isn't my cup of tea. So I'm going to take a wide swerve of this. But I'm still attempting to play Jimi Hendrix so it's not the end of the world.

And to throw my two pennies into the whole LZ discussion back when, the only way you are ever going to play LZ etc, is through other means.

Originally Posted by Kody_With_a_K Go to original post

Oh man now I just have to listen to this, too quirky to resist......

chris60119's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm looking forward to tomorrows clue! If its anything like last weeks. I'm sure I won't be solving it.. Hats off to those who figured out the Lincoln Park one. If I had a year to solve it to win a million dollars. I would of never got it.

Originally Posted by chris60119 Go to original post
    I'm looking forward to tomorrows clue! If its anything like last weeks. I'm sure I won't be solving it.. Hats off to those who figured out the Lincoln Park one. If I had a year to solve it to win a million dollars. I would of never got it.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    (excuses and blame removed for brevity)

So here's where I am on this: Based on the evidence, I suspect that you don't care about the puzzle but the attention the puzzle thread gets, and you want to be part of that attention.
    You tried that same lame insult months ago to explain why fatherrock "passed" and got trolled for it. I found that insulting too but I can only assume that's your goto insult when you have nothing else. I can see why you'd want to deflect your own bad behavior and place the blame elsewhere but you're supposed to be the comm dev but the fact is your communication skills could use some work if you're constantly reduced to insulting people with legitimate complaints and criticisms. You tell US to ignore people that act like you but you know we can't ignore staff.

*I* suspect that you should stop guessing what I care about/want and ask since you're obviously confused and lashing out...AGAIN.

In fact, don't bother asking, I'll explain it so even *you* should get it. I DO care about the puzzle, in fact it's about the only thing worth reading here lately and for reasons I explained to you and BW9 many months ago via PM.

Joking around about The Moody Blues isn't a sign that I don't care about he puzzle, except in your made up insecure world. If you actually paid attention (or were honest) you'd notice that I *do* get around to serious guesses (usually right after playing around a little) but your panties stay in that bunch.

You can keep insulting people, you have the power to abuse, if you want, but I'd expect more maturity from the comm dev.

Hope that helps but I doubt it...