Originally Posted by thequickmind Go to original post
    I frequently request mediumly popular Japanese rock, so there are at least two of us.
    Make that three I've requested a ton of Japanese rock

ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    TRR confirmed that it's a 6-Pack. Also, TRR had a tweet in which they mentioned the RATM DLC as it relates to tomorrow's DLC. In other words, this song is confirmed:

Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    Isn't that just Sony EU (SCEE) that is taking the extra week off for Playstation content?

Although, now that I re-read Dan's comments, I'm not really sure that SCEE customers should expect Linkin Park on the 13th (14th) at all. According to his comments, wouldn't SCEE be working to deliver the "not-yet-announced/clue on the 9th/Jan 13th release" .... dlc on proper date of the 13th? If that's the case then Linkin Park might be a Feb hopeful with all the rest.
    The SCEE DLC thread suggests Linkin Park will come out Jan 14th whereas Tom Petty (pack), Foo Fighters II, Bullet For My Valentine, Bon Jovi and Rage Against the Machine will be Feb.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ghmorello Go to original post
    TRR confirmed that it's a 6-Pack. Also, TRR had a tweet in which they mentioned the RATM DLC as it relates to tomorrow's DLC. In other words, this song is confirmed:

Actually I confused the artists, but there is a Hunting Party track

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Actually I confused the artists, but there is a Hunting Party track
    Well, if you meant System of a Down, then Rebellion would be confirmed.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    I didn't, so stay tuned

One of the greatest rock bands of the 00's.
    Thanks for another fantastic DLC pack! Can't wait to hear the songs revealed, hopefully 4+ from Hybrid Theory.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post
    I assume the Linkin Park pack is coming out for EU 360/XB1 on 13th January, right?
    Linkin Park should be on 360 and XB1 worldwide this week (as well as Steam). It should also be up in the North American PS Store, or so I am told.

The only area/platform delayed is PS3/PS4 in territories served by the European PS Store, which I am told will not update with new content for anything this week. Next week, the EU PS Store will double-up to catch up.

Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post
    I assume the Linkin Park pack is coming out for EU 360/XB1 on 13th January, right?
    Linkin Park should be on 360 and XB1 worldwide this week (as well as Steam). It should also be up in the North American PS Store, or so I am told.

The only area/platform delayed is PS3/PS4 in territories served by the European PS Store, which I am told will not update with new content for anything this week. Next week, the EU PS Store will double-up to catch up.

Uh, no it's not.

Uh, no it's not.

One Step Closer
    In The End
    Numb
    Bleed It Out
    What I've Done
    Guilty All The Same

That's the pack.