🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I assume the Linkin Park pack is coming out for EU 360/XB1 on 13th January, right?

Originally Posted by Captainoffun22 Go to original post
    Hello Dan
    I've got a question
    do you know if DLC will come for bands that only got 1 song that most people know?
    and then the rest of the songs from the band people don't really know
    or is that for packs?
    the song is in Guitar Hero Rock The 80s
    and it is a master track
    and seeing it was a master track
    I would think it would be easy to get for Rocksmith
    but this is just a question
    Given your hints, are you talking about I Ran (So Far Away) by A Flock of Seagulls?

Not exactly my cup of tea, but I guess in the end it doesn't even matter.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post

Given your hints, are you talking about I Ran (So Far Away) by A Flock of Seagulls?
    I think you are right

majorerickson's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by stoneloco Go to original post
    I for one look for two things when I start looking at the weekly forum clues. I look for the Moody Blues and Josie and the Pussycats guesses. I still find them funny and view it as the running inside joke just for us Rocksmithers.
    I view TMB guess as the Rocksmith Forum equilivent of the redneck idiot yelling "Freebird" anytime someone steps on stage with a guitar.

I get Dan's point and position on wanting it to go away - best to ignore the heckle and play on.

Risen72's Avatar Member
    Ha! The Freebird comparison nearly made me spray my tea all over my laptop. Well done, sir.

I assume the Linkin Park pack is coming out for EU 360/XB1 on 13th January, right?

Good Job

I think Dan would mind the joke less if it was a convenient reference... should we start the guessing every week with Steely Dan instead of Moody Blues?

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Honestly, it's all the bands you are thinking of. Whether we go to 20 or 40 or 100 or 200 entries, they're still probably going to be bands your recognize or can look up on Wikipedia. The top 200 is not really less obvious than the top 40.

I notice that sometimes on Facebook, people don't just suggest bands -- they bring them up and act as if it has never occurred to us to include them. Like "You know who you should put in here? Led Zeppelin -- check them out, they're great" (and sometimes less polite versions of that). So all the bands you're thinking of...honestly, they're the bands we're thinking of too.

We are getting whatever we can whenever we can from that list. Just keep asking for the individual songs by the specific artists that interest you via the request app, and we'll keep trying to make progress.
    You're telling me I'm not the only person requesting modern funk bands or new bands of famous old punk singers or mediumly popular Japanese rock? I'd put money on all three and probably come out ahead.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Isn't that just Sony EU (SCEE) that is taking the extra week off for Playstation content?

Although, now that I re-read Dan's comments, I'm not really sure that SCEE customers should expect Linkin Park on the 13th (14th) at all. According to his comments, wouldn't SCEE be working to deliver the "not-yet-announced/clue on the 9th/Jan 13th release" .... dlc on proper date of the 13th? If that's the case then Linkin Park might be a Feb hopeful with all the rest.

thequickmind's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Greenbrick2 Go to original post
    You're telling me I'm not the only person requesting modern funk bands or new bands of famous old punk singers or mediumly popular Japanese rock? I'd put money on all three and probably come out ahead.
    I frequently request mediumly popular Japanese rock, so there are at least two of us.

Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    Sorry Tmitch, but I think you're still looking forward to Jan 13th (14th)....
    Thanks mate I hadn't spotted this post above.

All I can say is why, just why???? Does this mean that on Jan 13th we will get Linkin Park and next weeks DLC or will we remain one week behind?

I'm doing my best to be patient but this is just unreal and like I say why are just sony Europe so bad at this????