DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    On the subject of the clue, do you think you could let us know if we're at least either on track or not even close to solving it, Dan? We've been at this for almost five hours thus far.
    Don't sweat it, you have until Monday.

For that short phrase, B = R

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by forest1903 Go to original post
    On the subject of the clue, do you think you could let us know if we're at least either on track or not even close to solving it, Dan? We've been at this for almost five hours thus far.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    I went to Toys R Us. I am a big Who fan. I'm just living my life, dude.
    The only reason I was thinking it might be the who pack 2 is because we are missing Won't Get Fooled Again
    as that song is really cool and would be fun

Unless you are saving it for the next Rocksmith
    like Hollowed Be The Name, Chop Suey
    as they are some of the best songs from the band
    but they was not in to pack

Math related puzzle... we're getting the soundtrack to the TV series Square One! I'm in.

I think it's important to consider how an artist has responded to other licensing requests.

Led Zeppelin has been very selective about licensung their music; I've seen the occasional movie and the odd commercial, but it's really not the norm. You may have seen Jack Black openly begging for permission in a School of Rock outtake.

Combine this with Jimmy Page's previously issued statements about not wanting to be in music games and our current status of them not granting permission when we inquired, and you have a longshot at best.

We haven't stopped asking, but the answer has not changed. If it does, we'll all be thrilled, but it's important to consider other factors than just our request to set proper expectations.
    Didn't Robert Plant just turn down 800 million to reunite Zeppelin? Clearly money is not the issue.

yup, every other member accepted but him

As a ginger I find this talk of gingers all looking the same offensive. Also hello everybody this is my first post on these forums.

I think it's important to consider how an artist has responded to other licensing requests.

Led Zeppelin has been very selective about licensung their music; I've seen the occasional movie and the odd commercial, but it's really not the norm. You may have seen Jack Black openly begging for permission in a School of Rock outtake.

Combine this with Jimmy Page's previously issued statements about not wanting to be in music games and our current status of them not granting permission when we inquired, and you have a longshot at best.

We haven't stopped asking, but the answer has not changed. If it does, we'll all be thrilled, but it's important to consider other factors than just our request to set proper expectations.
    Selective is the nice way of putting it I suppose.

The Richard Branson / Zep reunion thing was just a rumour. http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/12/showbi...chard-branson/

???R??? ??R?

Quartic Zero? Jeez could this be an equation?

3x^4 + 91x^3+49x^2+63x= 7

Just typing that seems ridiculous. I'm giving up tonight.

ESPBCVL QYBM
    SPARING ZERO?

At least, I think there's a decent shot that QYBM is zero, given the math/numbers theme, but I'm pretty sure I got ESPBCVL wrong. Anybody have any better ideas?