Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    I think you just think all gingers look the same
    lol

ESPBCVL QYBM

It just seems like there isn't enough to solve here. There are just too many possibilities.

Solving five?
    Leaving five?

Minutes four?

Just want to play a game
    and nothing has been done

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by Captainoffun22 Go to original post
    Why is LZ on the list
    I think it's important to consider how an artist has responded to other licensing requests.

Led Zeppelin has been very selective about licensung their music; I've seen the occasional movie and the odd commercial, but it's really not the norm. You may have seen Jack Black openly begging for permission in a School of Rock outtake.

Combine this with Jimmy Page's previously issued statements about not wanting to be in music games and our current status of them not granting permission when we inquired, and you have a longshot at best.

We haven't stopped asking, but the answer has not changed. If it does, we'll all be thrilled, but it's important to consider other factors than just our request to set proper expectations.

Why is LZ on the list
    I think it's important to consider how an artist has responded to other licensing requests.

Led Zeppelin has been very selective about licensung their music; I've seen the occasional movie and the odd commercial, but it's really not the norm. You may have seen Jack Black openly begging for permission in a School of Rock outtake.

Combine this with Jimmy Page's previously issued statements about not wanting to be in music games and our current status of them not granting permission when we inquired, and you have a longshot at best.

We haven't stopped asking, but the answer has not changed. If it does, we'll all be thrilled, but it's important to consider other factors than just our request to set proper expectations.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

OK Thanks
    I do hope it will come one day
    thanks

Seven
    I've guess it could be this

On the subject of the clue, do you think you could let us know if we're at least either on track or not even close to solving it, Dan? We've been at this for almost five hours thus far.

Now I would pick this over A7X

It might be the who
    look at this tweet from Dan
    it might mean the who pack 2
    I went to Toys R Us. I am a big Who fan. I'm just living my life, dude.

It might be the who
    look at this tweet from Dan
    it might mean the who pack 2

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    OK sorry
    Also I watch School Of Rock like a week ago
    Guess I should look at bonus stuff next time