Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Probably my most hated band, enjoy
    And the sixth in a row from the top 40 most requested. You know how it goes

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Probably my most hated band, enjoy
    And the sixth in a row from the top 40 most requested. You know how it goes

Originally Posted by Grumble Volcano Go to original post
    I would honestly be surprised if What I've Done doesn't appear in the pack, same with In the End despite both being easy songs. I think if there'll be any harder songs it'll be from The Hunting Party (e.g. Guilty All the Same).

My prediction:
    What I've Done
    In the End
    Numb
    One Step Closer
    Bleed it Out
    (Guilty All the Same) if 6 pack
    I hope it is What I've Done
    as I will buy it and then more money for more dlc
    I would have to see the latest dlc that I bought the most songs for was the arena rock pack
    so many good songs
    when it's song packs
    I end up almost likely all songs
    but when it is a band
    it's mostly a band I don't know
    but sometimes I watch Riff Repeater and then start to love the song
    as I only know 2 songs from the arena rock pack
    but then started to like more songs
    I have 4 songs from the pack that I like
    and if they do a arena pack 2
    It will most likely have songs I like

Linkin Park instead of Slipknot, is it? Still...

When are we getting that Josie and the Pussycats anyway???

JarredMcAdams's Avatar Ubisoft SF Game Designer
    Originally Posted by Yerbatera Go to original post
    Wouldn't really be in their best (commercial) interest if they did otherwise, would it? Just wondering, would it be possible to have the list of ALL the artists requested instead of only the top 40? Maybe it would give some people ideas for their requests and improve the chances of getting some artists that are not in the most wanted list!?
    At the time we generated our song request info graphic last year we had requests for nearly 5,000 distinct artists. We have received hundreds of thousands of new requests since then. I don't believe a list of all artists requested would be useful to you.

Originally Posted by JarredMcAdams Go to original post
    At the time we generated our song request info graphic last year we had requests for nearly 5,000 distinct artists. We have received hundreds of thousands of new requests since then. I don't believe a list of all artists requested would be useful to you.
    The worst part is the song I want
    would only be good in a 80s pack
    the song is big
    but the band is not
    like there is only 1 song that the band has and people would know
    and then the rest people would not know the rest of there songs

Yerbatera's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JarredMcAdams Go to original post
    Ok, was just an idea. I would have liked to have a broader view, top 40 is nearly too obvious IMO. I think I would have guessed at least 30 of them. Maybe a top 100 or 200? Thousands would definitively be too much, I agree

Ok, was just an idea. I would have liked to have a broader view, top 40 is nearly too obvious IMO. I think I would have guessed at least 30 of them. Maybe a top 100 or 200? Thousands would definitively be too much, I agree
    I would be at the bottom of the list
    I'm sure in that 5,000 list
    there would be lot's of bands with only 1 vote
    like my songs :P
    and I did post some real small songs
    like Minecraft Everyday
    as that is a Minecraft song with a guitar solo and guitar and bass
    not like all the pop songs

sings_in_tune's Avatar Moderator
    Southern Ontario, ...................... Canada
    Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    ...... so this thread has been a relatively productive one for me.
    I like these clues 'cause they send me on wild internet searches. The things I learned about numbers because of this clue!!

I found out my favorite number is....oh I forget, but the thing I like about it is I can always find it in seven or less iterations from any four digit number where none of the digits is a repeat.

fatherrock's Avatar Senior Member
    LP ya the zombie would drop a few bucks on some of that

Numb in particular

Honestly, it's all the bands you are thinking of. Whether we go to 20 or 40 or 100 or 200 entries, they're still probably going to be bands your recognize or can look up on Wikipedia. The top 200 is not really less obvious than the top 40.

I notice that sometimes on Facebook, people don't just suggest bands -- they bring them up and act as if it has never occurred to us to include them. Like "You know who you should put in here? Led Zeppelin -- check them out, they're great" (and sometimes less polite versions of that). So all the bands you're thinking of...honestly, they're the bands we're thinking of too.

We are getting whatever we can whenever we can from that list. Just keep asking for the individual songs by the specific artists that interest you via the request app, and we'll keep trying to make progress.

Honestly, it's all the bands you are thinking of. Whether we go to 20 or 40 or 100 or 200 entries, they're still probably going to be bands your recognize or can look up on Wikipedia. The top 200 is not really less obvious than the top 40.

I notice that sometimes on Facebook, people don't just suggest bands -- they bring them up and act as if it has never occurred to us to include them. Like "You know who you should put in here? Led Zeppelin -- check them out, they're great" (and sometimes less polite versions of that). So all the bands you're thinking of...honestly, they're the bands we're thinking of too.

We are getting whatever we can whenever we can from that list. Just keep asking for the individual songs by the specific artists that interest you via the request app, and we'll keep trying to make progress.