BSS_Goat's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey,
    I saw your link and would love to get involved in a virtual war BUT... my time is limited (3 kids, 1 wife, 3 dogs). I can normally get 1 hour per night, at best, between 8:30-10:30 EST.
    Question is how are the times setup, are there different start times, av. mission length, any info would be appreciated.

Hey,
    I saw your link and would love to get involved in a virtual war BUT... my time is limited (3 kids, 1 wife, 3 dogs). I can normally get 1 hour per night, at best, between 8:30-10:30 EST.
    Question is how are the times setup, are there different start times, av. mission length, any info would be appreciated.

BBBBBUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP

Hmmm, unfamiliar with the rules/layout of Forgotten Skies myself, but deserves a bump. I assume you've been to their website (an excellent location to be sure). For example, I believe VEF and VOW have flights going at all hours, but usually require a fair amount of time (maybe 1-2 hours) as well as timing to get in on it, not to mention squad requirements.

Also, tell the dogs to take care of the kids, and the wife could be persuaded to an evening of shopping if given a little 'encouragement'. Good dogs, and bring me back a 6-pack dear! Problem solved.

Lignite your a genuis!!!