🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Crew forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

How to farm money in the crew very fast :D (When u are fast 500k in 1 Hour)

Today i show you how to farm money fast.
    Everybody did this and it is very easy. When you are in a crew only one person needs to drive.
    Like to the Video and how you do this is here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04hr...ature=youtu.be

Hope you enjoyed it

MFG

Edd.Dragon's Avatar Senior Member
    Congratulations! Another similar race is in the Wild West.

But... How many times you can to repeat (instantly) this run? 20? 30?

I not sure, I can 20. Maybe 10-15.
    But pvp with real and different people I can.

BA1969's Avatar Senior Member
    It's not going to give you $500k in an hour at all, no mission will. First of all with all the loading, waiting, result screens and so on, each mission takes well over a minute to complete. Still you will make quite some money, but this one isn't the best. This one is tricky, you will not nail that corner every time and if you don't the mission will take a lot longer.

There are better ones, the forums are full of them.

Just do pvp with the perks that increases money won, you get around 18k a run even if you horribly fail and finish dead last.

Originally Posted by BA1969 Go to original post
    It's not going to give you $500k in an hour at all, no mission will. First of all with all the loading, waiting, result screens and so on, each mission takes well over a minute to complete. Still you will make quite some money, but this one isn't the best. This one is tricky, you will not nail that corner every time and if you don't the mission will take a lot longer.

There are better ones, the forums are full of them.
    This is already well known but it's the easiest and most consistent one for me out of the others I've seen. Which one would you say is better than this? I'm curious to try it because I haven't found any that are better yet. I only had to practice this route about 5 times before nailing it every time. I've even gotten used to the cop spawns and manipulating them with 2 branching routes depending on their location.

Here's the original vid:

I don't see the need to farm in this game, only by playing some PvP and collecting bucks from sending friends to faction mission I have 13 cars (mostly all hyper cars and lambos) and almost 10 million in bucks right now. I do farm parts but not money since its boring.

True but this is still useful for new players, not so much level 50 players with a decent number of friends to send out on faction missions.

Edd.Dragon's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by beNadler Go to original post
    I do farm parts but not money since its boring.
    For new cars you can buy parts what already farmed (in same class).

Maybe you meant that you collect all the possible 50lvl parts?

Originally Posted by D0MFTW Go to original post
    Just do pvp with the perks that increases money won, you get around 18k a run even if you horribly fail and finish dead last.
    Too bad for most of us it is impossible to get into a PvP race.

Gargie396's Avatar Senior Member
    Really? unless your are doing faction v faction the longest iv ever waited for pvp was 10-15mins...But anyway all these people are acting like pvp in the game is the most impossible thing in the world when its not especially if you are just farming it for cash,for **** sake you dont even have to finish the damn race.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►