If you go into the folder Documents/TrialsFusion/SavedGames
    There is a file called local_config.xml, delete this file. This solved the black screen issue for me.

Originally Posted by UNSquare798 Go to original post
    If you go into the folder Documents/TrialsFusion/SavedGames
    There is a file called local_config.xml, delete this file. This solved the black screen issue for me.
    WOW MAN THNX!!! worked for me too!!!!

Tsss ubisoft. NO ANSWERS B4. FU...

Black screen resolved

Originally Posted by tr7878768_ Go to original post
    I have downloaded Trials Fusion but when i try to play it, it crashes immediately,
    I have tried uninstalling my Windows again and and reinstalled the game again, but i still keeps crashing.
    Please help me to fix it
    (trials_fusion.exe has stopped working).

I had the same problem. I went to the save folder Documents\Trial Fusion\Saved Games and simply removed the local_config file. Startet the game and it works fine again.

To delete local_config.xml doesnt Change anything for me.

Ive installed the older Catalyst Driver 15.7 but doesnt work...

Any other Idea how to fix this Problem ?

I have the same problem
    When i tried to start the game in stop working and crashed when loading.
    i played it many time and just now this problem was stared.
    i tried to uninstall and install the game but nothing.

my pc
    intel i7 4790 3.60GHz
    16GB Ram
    MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB
    Directx: 12

Game crash on menu enter

Alright, this is as accurate description i can make...

Game enters just fine into the initial loading screen... then as the screen goes black to enter the menu, the game crashes...

Where should i send the DxDiag + CrashDump files to get a fix for this infuriating issue?

I was trying all of aforementioned advices. So it's still didn't work. But when i try to run the game with internal intelHD graphic it starts without any errors and does not crash(of course it shows only 9 or 10 fps what is absolutely unplayable). It should be driver problem obviously.

it seems no budy know's how to fix the crash problem when launching the game.

I have Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4 CPUs)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

But i can not even play the damm game.
    It s a shame plz remove this game from any store.
    Or maby try at one in your live time fix this ****(((

I solved this issue on my PC !!

This solved the crash on load issue for me !!!

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hen-i-start-it

Ive had the problem for a long time, I found playing with the graphics drivers helped for a while but that soon didnt work, I have found another fix might work for you aswell.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pn...8dd/15.7.1.zip

Download the dlls and place them in the exe folder and it should work. ie program files (86)/ubisoft/trials gold edition/ and program files (86)/ubisoft/trials gold edition/datapack

In my case I put the files on this folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TrialsPC\datapack

Now ir works!!!

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by giantani Go to original post
    This solved the crash on load issue for me !!!

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...hen-i-start-it

Ive had the problem for a long time, I found playing with the graphics drivers helped for a while but that soon didnt work, I have found another fix might work for you aswell.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pn...8dd/15.7.1.zip

Download the dlls and place them in the exe folder and it should work. ie program files (86)/ubisoft/trials gold edition/ and program files (86)/ubisoft/trials gold edition/datapack

In my case I put the files on this folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TrialsPC\datapack

Now ir works!!!
    Hey there giantani,

Welcome to the Forums.

Thank you for posting what has worked for you, it's appreciated and hopefully will help others.

However in future, please try not to bring back old dead threads and instead consider posting to a current, ongoing one or creating your own to share your advice.

Thank you!