How do I get the Hyperlobby working with IL2 1946? It can seem to recognize the install path and therefore will not let me login and find any sessions. Please help!

Are you going into the lobby called Forgotten Battles?

That is the only correct room for '46 users

B

That worked, thank you!!!

I did click on forgotten battles and it found the path for 1946, but then it says that hyperlobby can't found, bad grammar, game installation, you will not be able to access mission slots and run the game. Any ideas for me?

Originally posted by brentchops:
    I did click on forgotten battles and it found the path for 1946, but then it says that hyperlobby can't found, bad grammar, game installation, you will not be able to access mission slots and run the game. Any ideas for me?
    If you have Windows7 be sure to go into the hyperlobby folder and there should be three .exe files in there, make sure you right-click, go to the compatibility tab and set all three to run as admin. Worked for me when I ran into hyperlobby issues.

What? Hyperlobby? I can't get a server address.
    Sorry, Noob. I click the multiplayer, and got a blue box said please wait for server, and wait,.
    What can I do. I don't do the file thing well.
    Any help appreciated.

thank you

Multiplayer is for connecting directly with an IP address, there is no built in server listing. For online play most use a third party program called Hyperlobby, read more about online play here:
    http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...3110283/m/9121094645

Originally posted by rgleason83:
    How do I get the Hyperlobby working with IL2 1946? It can seem to recognize the install path and therefore will not let me login and find any sessions. Please help!
    Next time go into Compatability Settings for HL, Only select Run As Admin, Do Not run in in a Compatability mode for an earlier windows version.
    You only need to do that for the hlpro.exe

Can´t find it

Originally Posted by x6BL_Brando Go to original post
    Are you going into the lobby called Forgotten Battles?

That is the only correct room for '46 users

B
    i cant find that lobby only pacific fighters,il-2 sturmovik 1946,il-2 sturmovik