Marcus101RR's Avatar Banned

[PC] Anyone have Altair Outfit yet?

I will download your save, I want that damn outfit!

I've completed the whole companion. Not a single chest has opened in the game for me so far.

Nyvri's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ElioKenway Go to original post
    I've completed the whole companion. Not a single chest has opened in the game for me so far.
    U unlock it through collecting its artifact in the rift missions.

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Marcus101RR Go to original post
    I will download your save, I want that damn outfit!
    Saves are assigned only to specific account and it will not work with other , same like in AC BF

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Saves are assigned only to specific account and it will not work with other , same like in AC BF
    No they are not, the saves are stored locally and on the cloud, I have a backup of my save, and i tried it on another machine, i was able to continue exactly where I left off with everything unlocked as I did.

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Marcus101RR Go to original post
    No they are not, the saves are stored locally and on the cloud, I have a backup of my save, and i tried it on another machine, i was able to continue exactly where I left off with everything unlocked as I did.
    Yes with your account , but if you give your save to your friend , it will not work

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    Yes with your account , but if you give your save to your friend , it will not work
    I have done it, and I was offline. So how did the offline mode get me all my gear, and progress? Not to mention, after I went online and Reset my save, I restored my backup and all my progress was back? It works as intended. You can use ANY SAVE, they are not LINKED to your account. If that was the case, we would be having more issues than a pack of llamas.

actually KmarkoPL is correct, saves are bound to you acct!!! if i gave you my save legit save(with Altair outfit unlocked) it will NOT work!

i unlocked all outfits (exept the Revolutionary one's)

You mus complete one of the three nomad missions at the Panthéon in the companion app. Then you'll unlock a set of artefacts wich need to be collected in rifts...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►