DeltaRafi's Avatar Junior Member
    i have every skill and every legendary gear still couldnt reach !

I know this thread is very old, but since the game was given away so recently (including the Dead Kings DLC), it has been all over the forums again, so I guess it isn't too bad if I "revive" this thread.

Your Dead Kings DLC theory is probably correct, however it's not the download and installation that causes the issue, but actually using it. You can't travel to Franciade before finishing sequence 4, but before that, I already had a fully legendary loadout (only using totally legit methods *cough cough*), and I had 5 gold diamonds!
    Now, they aren't gold anymore, and all I've done is go to Franciade and play the first mission, so that must cause it.

I triple checked that my loadout didn't get changed somehow.

Same issue here.
    Too bad that Ubisoft is actually publishing games and DLC which causes new bugs...

it looks like it is because of dead kings.
    i was in sequence 5 i had 3 diamonds after i play 2 dead kings mission to get some money i accidentally jumped off a roof and died after respawning i had 2 diamonds

No gold diamonds

Its because when you start the dead kings dlc you get the lantern. That lantern is the reason that you cant get gold diamonds anymore. Its classified as a non legendary item so it drops the level down and thats the reason you cant get gold diamonds anymore. ****ing annoying that ubisoft cant fix their older games even if the fix would be really simple. They would just have to change the lantern that you get at the end of the dlc to legendary. Hopefully they still read these and consider fixing the issue.

Originally Posted by Sarlinit Go to original post
    Its because when you start the dead kings dlc you get the lantern. That lantern is the reason that you cant get gold diamonds anymore. Its classified as a non legendary item so it drops the level down and thats the reason you cant get gold diamonds anymore. ****ing annoying that ubisoft cant fix their older games even if the fix would be really simple. They would just have to change the lantern that you get at the end of the dlc to legendary. Hopefully they still read these and consider fixing the issue.
    I always wondered why that happened.

Thanks for explaining it like that.