Gustavo-AS's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by flooodi Go to original post
    I'm having problems with getting there, the small little platform before that checkpoint is the pain in the "donkey".
    I have done few 30sec times, but with 2 faults. 1st I fail to backwheelbounce before the checkpoint and land on my face with getting the checkpoint, and the second right after spawn, because i forgot to press lean forward
    This parts are really a pain in the ***. I would like to record a video but I don't find any app to record my game without needed to have the cellphone rooted. Other don't work. But after you jump the circular saw you fall in two slopes in sequence. When you fall to the second slope you brake to touch it more stable and reach small little platform that you said prancing correctly in direction to the checkpoint without face to the ground.

It's hard to explain but I this help somehow.

Did a 28.570 time just now and theres room for improvment = ) map looks good with plat only = )

flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gustavo-AS Go to original post
    This parts are really a pain in the ***. I would like to record a video but I don't find any app to record my game without needed to have the cellphone rooted. Other don't work. But after you jump the circular saw you fall in two slopes in sequence. When you fall to the second slope you brake to touch it more stable and reach small little platform that you said prancing correctly in direction to the checkpoint without face to the ground.

Yeah, i figured that out also. Currently with 31.399 0 faults, but made also 28.xxx with 1 fault.

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gustavo-AS Go to original post

use adb to record your screen! u need the android sdk and the adb driver for your device.
    after you have everything type on cmd "adb shell screenrecord --bit-rate 8000000 --time-limit 30 /sdcard/kitkat.mp4" and then you record a max 3min video to your device
    check this page
    no root needed! only the "usb debugging" right setted in the settings.

cheers

flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Done! 28.462.
    Had some 25-26sec time coming on some other run, but the darn swing in the end denied it.

I need someone to pick out one best broker from those on this list here.
    https://bestcircularsawreviews.com/

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    GEE, maybe if there were forum mods we wouldn't have hacker spam. I wonder what the point of "report post" is if it literally just stays up for a week.

dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    should we click on their links?

Among the products listed on the site, which one is the best?

Among the products listed on the site, which one is the best? https://onlychainsaw.com/best-pole-saw/

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Are there even forum mods here anymore? Delete these spam messages please.

Page 7 of 7 ◄◄  First ... 567