I also recommend to look for the new tracks shipped with AEP.

These that are for Go-229 and Me-163 show exactly how need to be attacked B-17s and how to escape any looses.

For one pass there is possible to destroy up to 3 bombers if you will lucky enough like our pilots in office of 1C:Maddox Games.

Same tacktics must be applied for piston aircraft and hope then nobody will again compline that rear gunners are too good....

With these sample tracks shown the tactic that used Germans in reality and that described in many LW docs and training films.

Note: Some skins and marking in tracks are not siutable for the areas(maps) whee they recorded. But we had other goal - to show the advantages/disadvantages of some planes as well as right use of SPB and Mistel for example.

I also recommend to look for the new tracks shipped with AEP.

These that are for Go-229 and Me-163 show exactly how need to be attacked B-17s and how to escape any looses.

For one pass there is possible to destroy up to 3 bombers if you will lucky enough like our pilots in office of 1C:Maddox Games.

Same tacktics must be applied for piston aircraft and hope then nobody will again compline that rear gunners are too good....

With these sample tracks shown the tactic that used Germans in reality and that described in many LW docs and training films.

Note: Some skins and marking in tracks are not siutable for the areas(maps) whee they recorded. But we had other goal - to show the advantages/disadvantages of some planes as well as right use of SPB and Mistel for example.

clint-ruin's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Oleg_Maddox:

Let's hope so.

I think it might be a little like an unstoppable whine meeting an immovable reality :>

Thanks for Info Oleg! This will be longest day of my life; UPS truck will deliver AEP late afternoon.... :-D tick- toc tick-toc

lucky enough..? hmmm..... ?

Ok , the Contest is on ! :

"Maddox-office-Pilots" vs. "Rest of the World"

The Olympic Sitting-Duck-games are on !!

please , give us time to practice in europe

S!

I did enjoy it very much !!!

<i>
    except for ... was mouse used to look around? i think yes ...

dont you have TiR ???

</i>

couldnot resist

WWMaxGunz's Avatar Senior Member
    The tracks are great! In places the word awesome actually fits!

Oleg... I like especially tracks that show things called impossible like the single plane torpedo attack with exit right straight over the topmast of the gunboat and oh yes that Stukas attack on the Marat that shows how damage to the ship is made in pieces. Also the bomber busting without the gunners decimating the attackers. Tracks like these put to rest claims opposite! Good work and I am sure good fun for the office aces! Good Value for us too!

Neal

Hehehe.
    The Me-163 was recorded at 1/2 speed at times, and then re-filmed at "normal" speed plus, of course, all the camera angles.

So. Although those approaches to attacking B17s may be good for IL2:FB the GAME, having whoever did the flying actually pull it off at normal speed at record time would be a bit more impressive. )

hehehe. It's a nice way to record "stunt tracks" though!!

Oleg,

Was TrackIR being used by the pilot during those flights?

The cockpit panning in the sample tracks is always very smooth so I was curious.

Cool tracks! They showcase AEP very well.

Serious eye candy.

WWMaxGunz's Avatar Senior Member
    You can replay a track with manual time and view control and then save the changes into the track or another. Even pause the action, change view and timing, zoom in and out, then resume motion. Easy to make a movie that way with amazing views.

Neal