Just downloaded it. The readme only says a little. The web from which i downloaded it doesn't offer better expalanations?

How do you set the hatswitch to that of mouse movement?

I see POV buttons and abt 30 numerical buttons plus the movement buttons.
    Thx

"And if we are able thus to attack an inferior force with a superior one, our opponents will be in dire straits" Sun Tzu

Just downloaded it. The readme only says a little. The web from which i downloaded it doesn't offer better expalanations?

How do you set the hatswitch to that of mouse movement?

I see POV buttons and abt 30 numerical buttons plus the movement buttons.
    Thx

"And if we are able thus to attack an inferior force with a superior one, our opponents will be in dire straits" Sun Tzu

DD_NL's Avatar Senior Member
    Easy. Make it look like this and your hatswitch will behave like the mouse. If you change the values you can make it go slower or faster; 100 being the fastest. I like it at 80.

Thx DD_NL. I tried that but it seemed nothing has changed. So it's the POV. Let me check it again.

One thing you MUST do if you use the programme though is disable all reference in your IL2 controls to the hat-switch. So go into controls, choose a setting that says POV and hit backspace, then highlight the key again and hit backspace again. (that's an example!)

Okay will try that. Just delete all the hat switch input in control section. Is that it? Thx

Oh, and make sure JoyToKey stays running in the backgroud (it will be in the system-tray).

Hmm yeah got it working. Smooth pan viewing. Interesting. Do you guys use it?

Yep, I do, works well for me. I like to keep both hands on the stick and controls and not on the mouse. Maybe one day I'll spring for a Track IR, but till then I use JoyToKey.

I also use it. Been using it since the original IL2. It works great for me. Im so used to it now I doubt if I will use Track IR.